Do you want to be mobbed?

In the weekly questions thread someone asked if there was a place for people who want to be mobbed. So here it is.

I haven’t got Notoriety at the moment as I have just been mobbed. I will be playing an Investigation soon to open myself up to attack again though.

You can mob Catherine Raymond and cathyr19355 too.

EDIT: I got that grammatically wrong. You have my permission to try to mob both characters, but my main, cathyr19355, is a Campaigner, and probably won’t have Notoriety again during this election. On the other hand, my alt Catherine Raymond is an Agitator–feel free to Mob her from time to time until it’s over.
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/6/2017

Let the mobs flow!

I’ve never been mobbed before. How exciting! Throw a brick at me, or whatever it is that you agitators do ;)

My alt is an Agitator so I can tell you. You can give your Mob the choice of attacking you with insults (giving the target Scandal), rotten vegetables (giving Wounds) or lanterns (keeping the target awake all night, therefore giving Nightmares).

I don’t mind being mobbed once, just to try it out.

My alt is an Agitator so I can tell you. You can give your Mob the choice of attacking you with insults (giving the target Scandal), rotten vegetables (giving Wounds) or lanterns (keeping the target awake all night, therefore giving Nightmares).[/quote]

sounds BADASS bring it on. Though I don’t know if the day of agitation is still going?

My alt is an Agitator so I can tell you. You can give your Mob the choice of attacking you with insults (giving the target Scandal), rotten vegetables (giving Wounds) or lanterns (keeping the target awake all night, therefore giving Nightmares).[/quote]

sounds BADASS bring it on. Though I don’t know if the day of agitation is still going?[/quote]

I think it runs until midnight Greenwich time.

From the original announcement The Day of Agitation runs for 24 hours - so until noon tomorrow

&quot The 5th of July will be another:

On this day, for a 24 hour period (from 12:00pm-12:00pm BST), Agitators will be able to target anyone who has the quality Notorious. Starting from today, Persons of Some Importance have a chance of gaining this quality any time they complete either a Election Flash Lay or a Case. If a player becomes marked, they can then become a target of an Agitator during this period.

However, players can only be denoted as Notorious once. If you complete multiple Election Flash Lays or Cases, you will not gain any more Notoriety. After you are targeted by a Mob, you will lose your Notoriety, meaning you cannot be targeted again. If you complete another Election Flash Lay or Case during this 24 hour period, however, you will be eligible for another attack.&quot
edited by reveurciel on 7/5/2017

I’m up for this! Bring it!

My alt Farshin was waiting all day for an attack and still no one came for him. So mob away!

Desperately fidgets with bunker keys

I was hoping to get mobbed again so I could play different options and see the text.

Is anybody else who posted here getting mobbed?

I haven’t been mobbed yet. This might be interesting.

There are 364.25 days of peace and domesticity to endure each year, so I’d be quite put out to miss the excitement. My character approves of direct action anyway. Being mobbed will keep them out of trouble for a bit at least; they’ll just go and melt a master (statue) otherwise.

One hour to go. Any agitators out there who want to mob me are welcome.

I’m a Feducci supporter if that makes any difference.

No one has mobbed me yet. Is it over? Still open to being mobbed!

I just tried, but it seems you &quotneed qualities&quot. Either you need Notoriety, or you’re already being mobbed (:

It’s over. I guess there weren’t enough agitators who saw this :(