Dismantle your front

Anyone else think the “Dismantle your front” option from the reformer of reputations needs another page before it actually happens ?

Some sort of stop gap to confirm that’s what you want to do would be nice rather than just click - gone !

The amount of times I’ve done this by mistake is not amusing :flushed:

3 Likes

Actually, I’ve wondered whether the thing to do is to have an alternate front ready to take over once you dismantle the old one. But I don’t know if that is even possible, or if some quality prevents it. Of course, you might know…

We used to have a thread for disastrous misclicks, but I haven’t seen it for a while. It’s probably buried along with the one to celebrate unsought-for successes.

1 Like

Here’s the one, and here’s the other!

6 Likes

Thank you for being an unfailing source of FB information! :+1:

1 Like

You might want to check out the Small Mercies browser extension thread , maybe give @alasterin a shout and see if they can include your suggestion in upcoming releases.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout, but as someone on Reddit already mentioned it is better to use Opportunity Protector for this specific purpose. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m inclined to think that FL these days has way too many annoying ‘intermediate’ clicks that don’t do anything other than hold you up for a few moments (I’m sure it didn’t used to be like that back in the day), but I think one here (with the option to back out) might be a good idea.