Dislike All 3 Candidates? Want a write-in option?

Wonderful campaign! Jolanda Swan, from Diogenes’ Lantern, Sir Greg. What is your opinion on the work of the two previous mayors?

Well, the time has come to officially cast our votes. I liked reading all the discussions here on the election forum and It widened my perspective on our three candidates significantly, but it left me only more undecided. But then there still is this unlikely 4th option.

So hereby I, μαρσ, vote GregM for Mayor!
(stats: campaigner lvl 16, notability 7)

But the question that has yet to be answered: What I get of this?

Nah, nevermind… you already have my vote!

You have my vote. I am easily swayed by appreciation of the fine writer who will be born a decade or two hence.

You, my friend, have already given me so much in terms of rats. But thank you!

And thank you, Jolanda, and TheThirdPolice. That’s at least 4 votes!

[quote=Nezher]But the question that has yet to be answered: What I get of this?

Nah, nevermind… you already have my vote![/quote]

We’re unsure “the only sane option” works as a campaign slogan, sir. The Contrarian seems sane, and Mr Slowcakes’ multiple personalities are under control.

Fully acknowledged about the Contrarian…sigh. However, I have not officially promised to have a non-hyperbolic campaign slogan, and &quotThe only sane and extant option if you’re really irritated by the Contrarian&quot doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Google removed that :D
The only thing more suspicious than that company motto, is a company removing that motto.[/quote]

lmao. do be evil.

[li]

Ms. Swan!–Sinning Jenny struck me as honorable, undermined by the Brass Embassy. Feducci…eh. We could have done a lot worse, but he didn’t really DO anything.
AND YES, I WOULD LIKE A RECOUNT. THE RESULTS ARE FRAUD. FRAUD!