Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief?

I had a Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief, once. I goofed and he died in an action. I’m pretty sure that there is some fate locked option I had seen that openly says I can get him back. I now possess the fate to do so, but I forget if it was a card or somewhere else. Does someone else know? I know normally revealing fate locked content is a no-no, but I figure since the action reveals this is one of its effects it should be okay. Thanks in advance.

I’m fairly certain that it is a card.

It’s on the card for the Albino Rat. I think it’s on the one for the Big Rat as well.

Isn’t the Big Rat option for an ordinary Rattus Faber Bandit-Chef?

Popping this one in the Bazaar.

Apologies for resurrecting an ancient thread but I believe context is necessary and I don’t want to create another thread for this.

For me, I’ve never had the Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief… I found out too late after progressing further along ‘Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face’ storyline.

The two non-Fate options to get him are locked for me… or I had claimed a reward other than the Disgraced Rat early on in the game without knowing any better.

Here’s how I would improve the situation:

1. Drastically reduce the Fate price of this: e.g. 1 Fate. For comparison, creating an Ubergoat costs 1 Fate.
    He's back! (10 FATE) - Fallen London Wiki

2. Introduce a high-risk challenge to convert Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief to a more powerful (Glorious?) version of it.

Of course, failure in the high-risk challenge results in… Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief (which has no resale value?). Each Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief costs 320 echoes, I’m sure the risk-reward incentive is balanced here.

The only reason the Übergoat costs 1 Fate is to prevent the wiki from revealing how to get it and the Heptagoat. Alexis Kennedy was just trolling the forums with those items.

Really? It can’t have worked too well, because I had no problem at all finding out how to get one when I needed one. NB it also seems to me that some of these arrangements will have outlived their purpose at some time (ten years later?) and should be revisited. So much new material with new options for Big Secrets.