Disappearing... is now a Progress Quality

For something like a decade, we have seen the Disappearing… quality appear whenever our characters set out to Zee; this is one of the qualities that Zee-Voyages wipe out. Yet Disappearing… was not implemented anywhere.

Now there appears to be a way to accumulate it, through the Parabolan Base-Camp’s features.

Please post here if you found any use.

[quote=Rostygold]For something like a decade, we have seen the Disappearing… quality appear whenever our characters set out to Zee[/quote]I have never noticed that. Not once.

Me neither. I only knew about it from the wiki entry for embarking on Zee Voyages. That quality had been there since 2016, when previous wiki editors somehow found out about it - probably from the now-defunct iOS version of the game.

I wonder if it has to do with the Shadowy Cap? There’s a new option for doing mirror-thefts.

No, it wasn’t from iOS. It was legitimately reset in the game for a while until it was made hidden some time later

Nope. Doing those options for the first time gives you the Shadowy cap gains. They are really easy if you already have a lot of the re-roll items.

I haven’t found anything that use Disappearing yet. Nothing at Ladybones Road, Flit, Spite or even Concord Square.

FBG’s blurb says that Balmoral will have lots of Shadowy content. I’m assuming a use there.

Ooooh. I am hoping there are better means to jigger Seeing Banditry now.

Nope. Doing those options for the first time gives you the Shadowy cap gains. They are really easy if you already have a lot of the re-roll items.

I haven’t found anything that use Disappearing yet. Nothing at Ladybones Road, Flit, Spite or even Concord Square.[/quote]
There’s a storylet at Balmoral that allows you to use Disappearing to get rid of Suspicion, but Suspicion needs to be at least 5 in order to use it.

Thanks. I do know about that one already. Supposedly, it can wipe a lot more than just five levels of Suspcion; the person who made the page tested it with 33 CPs of Suspicion.