Delicious friends :P

I’m looking for some friends for the game because none of my friends are really interested in this and i keep getting storylets that require me to invite people

I’ve read that you have to be friends on Facebook before you can add friends in the game so this is my fb link: Facebook

edited by cherrybobbomb on 5/13/2012
edited by cherrybobbomb on 5/13/2012

Which storylines in particular are you mentioning? If something asks for you to contact someone on the surface, then that is to INVITE someone to play the game. Most other social action storylets already have threads where you can find interested people.

[quote=cherrybobbomb]I’m looking for some friends for the game because none of my friends are really interested in this and i keep getting storylets that require me to invite people

I’ve read that you have to be friends on Facebook before you can add friends in the game so this is my fb link: Facebook

edited by cherrybobbomb on 5/13/2012[/quote]

Your followers on Twitter can also be invited, if you hook a Twitter account up to the game. Some people get a second Twitter account that they use solely for Fallen London.

If you have Twitter account, I will cheerfully follow it if you’ll follow me: I’m cathyr19355 on Twitter.

When i try to invite friends from facebook the list of names doesn’t appear. Why?

Dropped you a friend request. I can’t seem to get my friends interested in the game either.