Daughter or Closer Look at V. Squad?

My quality is 14 too, same text, and I’ve definitely finished the story, because I have her as a companion. If you don’t have the companion or the reset, and you didn’t use her as a human sacrifice, then that’s odd. Maybe you never finished your final meeting? I remember I tracked her down to her place in some low-level zone like Ladybones Road or Spite, and I think that’s where the story ended.

[quote=Tofan Bogdan]Sorry to bother. My daughter quality is - You have been contacted by someone claiming to be your long-lost daughter. In Contact with a Long-Lost Daughter 14 - Your ‘Daughter’ has potential. Perhaps you could adopt her as your own. The story is not finished(I don’t have the reset). And I found the story continuation nowhere. Where to go , what card to wait(again)? Thanks.
edited by Tofan Bogdan on 3/1/2017[/quote]

[quote=bjharts]My quality is 14 too, same text, and I’ve definitely finished the story, because I have her as a companion. If you don’t have the companion or the reset, and you didn’t use her as a human sacrifice, then that’s odd. Maybe you never finished your final meeting? I remember I tracked her down to her place in some low-level zone like Ladybones Road or Spite, and I think that’s where the story ended.

[quote=Tofan Bogdan]Sorry to bother. My daughter quality is - You have been contacted by someone claiming to be your long-lost daughter. In Contact with a Long-Lost Daughter 14 - Your ‘Daughter’ has potential. Perhaps you could adopt her as your own. The story is not finished(I don’t have the reset). And I found the story continuation nowhere. Where to go , what card to wait(again)? Thanks.
edited by Tofan Bogdan on 3/1/2017[/quote][/quote]

I have her as a companion but not the reset.

The reset is not on the fate page, it is under “find more persuasive stories” in your lodgings.