Custom CSS won't save

I can’t get custom CSS to save, so I can’t get the custom image fix to take. I also can’t get the Action Bank Size option to change. I have tried changing both of these fields multiple times and pressing Update, but the change won’t take. I can change other things, like the description fields and the Theme. Does anyone have any ideas? I’d really like to have custom images for my world.

After I posted this, I realized my theme wasn’t updating either. I know StoryNexus isn’t actively being worked on, but I hope there’s enough support to fix outright bugs like these.

They usually do fix this kind of thing. Also bear in mind that if you have too many characters in any field, including the CSS one, it won’t save.

All I wanted to do was fix the custom image problem. That was supposed to work out of the box. I didn’t add anything else to the custom CSS.

Yes, that’s not enough to stop it saving for the &quottoo big&quot reason, unless you’ve got a lot of images to correct.

Any news on the support ticket for the Worlding fields? I still can’t update my settings, and I really want to use a different theme at the very least.

Just got a letter from Henry that everything should be well now. :)

Same here. I got impatient, so I sent in my own support request. ;)