Current Version

Hi there! I’ve been playing Sunless Sea for the past few weeks, yet after restarting the game a few times (to check out the map reshuffling), I am not sure whether my game has been updated to the Emerald version. My version, as shown in the bottom-right corner seems to read something like 0.5.2.1784, although I can barely make it out. I haven’t been receiving any stories either, and I was wondering whether anyone can shed any light on the game’s current version.

Thanks in advance!

There haven’t been new stories the past month or so because they’ve been doing an overhaul of the combat mechanics, which limits the resources put into producing story content

[quote=MemoNick]Hi there! I’ve been playing Sunless Sea for the past few weeks, yet after restarting the game a few times (to check out the map reshuffling), I am not sure whether my game has been updated to the Emerald version. My version, as shown in the bottom-right corner seems to read something like 0.5.2.1784, although I can barely make it out. I haven’t been receiving any stories either, and I was wondering whether anyone can shed any light on the game’s current version.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

hmm… mine’s 5.2.1478.
Which sounds like I’m behind? Odd.

5.2.1478 is the Version I have, currently. As far as I know it is the current version (I use Steam) with island shuffling and what not (Though I just bought the game a week ago)

I probably mixed up the numbers :) I think it’s .1478 :) Thanks for your replies!