Crooked-Cross Salon Invite

Right in the title. I’m looking for someone who is a Crooked-Cross (my main character is one) who would be willing to mutually visit each other’s salons for MW benefits. I don’t have a salon yet, but will have one very soon. Of course, other social actions are available but I need someone specifically for that reason in the future.

Hello there! Bloody Nora (who, as you know, is already a friend of the Intriguer) happens to be a Crooked Cross too. Funny how that never came up in their conversations. I guess they don’t like to talk about work so much, and so never discovered they were in the same business. She’d be happy to frequent the salon once it is established.

Nora has been preoccupied with some rum business in Parabola lately, which is why she hasn’t called on the Intriguer in a little while.

[quote=Plynkes]Hello there! Bloody Nora (who, as you know, is already a friend of the Intriguer) happens to be a Crooked Cross too. Funny how that never came up in their conversations. I guess they don’t like to talk about work so much, and so never discovered they were in the same business. She’d be happy to frequent the salon once it is established.

Nora has been preoccupied with some rum business in Parabola lately, which is why she hasn’t called on the Intriguer in a little while.[/quote]
This had me laughing for a good few minutes. I can’t believe it after all of our interactions… :hehe:

I’ll let you know when he gets it set up. And no worries, business is business.

I’m a Crooked-Cross and happy to help with this, especially if there’s something Dangerous in it for me.
edited by a passerby on 9/21/2021

Streetcat is a Cross (honorary), and is notoriously crooked.
But yes, it is also an Advocate. Won’t invite any colleague to its own orphanage, on account of overprotectiveness, but will happily visit those of others!

Oh show me the way to the next urchin boy, oh don’t ask why, oh don’t ask why…
Wot, too much?

Sammael Smith would be delighted to be added to anyone’s list of potential visitors and spread the only-somewhat-in-their-humble-opinion-dubious-word to any who will listen. Also always happy to exchange letters!