criminal favors

I’m trying to put together my own criminal gang in the Sidestreets of the Bazaar but can’t find any way to get criminal favors. Don’t see any options in the carnival, and I haven’t seen an option in the opportunities cards in weeks. Any suggestions?

Buy five Skyglass knives. Go to prison. Cash in for favours.

This should hopefully prove of some help :)
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Favours:_Criminals

For a short list: i’d buy either a ruthless henchman or an aluring accomplice if you’re desperate enough. Either will add a less-than-standard frequency card to the deck where you can get a criminal favor for an echo in goods. (80% for the henchman, 50% for the acomplice.)

Alternatively, and likely cheaper, would be to just go to jail with skyglass knives. Criminal record is only a serious problem when it hits 5, and at 1 cp per stay in jail, that’ll take a while.

Or you can just throw yourself on the RNG’s mercy.
edited by Grenem on 9/25/2016

If you’d like to avoid criminal record, you can Rob the Brass Embassy until you fail, which will send you straight to prison without seeing a judge and thus avoid incrementing your record. If you don’t already have the Repentant Forger’s acquaintance then make sure to pick it up while you’re there.

Big downside to that is losing all Hell connection.

Worth noting. You can profitably turn it in in the Forgotten Quarter until it gets below lvl. 15 beforehand.

Worth noting. You can profitably turn it in in the Forgotten Quarter until it gets below lvl. 15 beforehand.[/quote]
You can, but the profit is pretty dismal. i mean, 120 cp for 2.4 echoes. worth doing, I guess, but i’d just go to jail normally and deal with the criminal record, at least if it were below four.

Might be a good idea to just wait until the renown/favors for hell. Favors are often cycled so it’s no big loss to lose all of them.