Conversion

How much jade do I need to buy that I can convert it into antique mysteries?[li]

6250 x Jade Fragment per 5 x Antique Mystery, I think. But rather than buying Jade Fragments you could convert third tier items sideways until you get Mysteries of the Elder Continent, and convert them upwards.

Alternatively you can acquire Antique Mysteries directly through thefts of particular character, which is probably the most efficient way to get them.

And you also get two if you cash in a Room Number at the Royal Beth in the Fidgeting Writer story.

[quote=Gillsing]6250 x Jade Fragment per 5 x Antique Mystery, I think. But rather than buying Jade Fragments you could convert third tier items sideways until you get Mysteries of the Elder Continent, and convert them upwards.[/quote]I liked buying Relics in Spite for rostygold; an easy echo per action in profit, and I could get rostygold at least as easily as jade.

Also, if you’re starting from zero and converting jade upwards, you’ll actually need 7500 jade. It takes 25 Presbyterate passphrases to make 5 Antique Mysteries, but passphrases only come in sets of 10, so you’d wind up with 5 Antique Mysteries and 5 passphrases left over.

ETA: Also also, if you’re trying to get Antique Mysteries for a Reservation at the Royal Beth, I made a spreadsheet for that that you’re welcome to copy. It doesn’t allow for buying relics with rostygold, converting visions of the surface to mysteries of the elder continent, or stealing antique mysteries from Feducci, it just assumes you’re taking the simplest route of converting all the jade into mysteries.
edited by Raymond R Price on 1/21/2014