Contest: The Lost Souls of Lovers

What a fabulous idea. Thanks for hosting!

Out of curiosity, do you use Unfinished Business for souls or some other method?

Entries have ended (I’m actually a bit late on that, but never mind).

As for gathering souls, my extra actions go towards the unfinished business, as well as playing Implausible Penance and the option on the Royal Bethlehem.

Some quick stats for those interested as I’ve pulled everything into a spreadsheet:
56 guesses
3 people guessed below 1 million
1 person guessed over 10 million (I wish I had that many)
Average guess (not including the 4 in the category above: 1844184.365
Number below current count: 11

oh i was late ;-;
who wins?
edited by Nanako on 2/16/2016

@Nanako It was a guess for Feb 17th 9pm EST. So after that time has came he(or she, the FL character is male) will announce the winner.

Oopps I totally misunderstood that contest.

I am eagerly waiting the results!

They’re about 3.5 hours off at the moment :)

Drumroll please!

With a difference of only 114 our winner is Unlogic with a guess of 1819901!

Sara Hysaro came in second place with a difference of 165
edited by Myke Harryson on 2/18/2016

Goodness gracious me. I’m honestly a bit overwhelmed. Of all the luck, mine happens to come home on this. I suppose I should add spiriphagic prognosticator to my resume. I shall cherish the ominous chant from the well, and remember it always as it haunts my dreams. Thank you, so very much.

If anyone’s interested, I chose my number by choosing a random number between 4000 and 5000 (with an RNG) and calculating how many souls might be collected after, I think, 3 days and 4 hours (the time between my submission and the contest end). So it really was luck more than anything.
edited by Unlogic on 2/18/2016
edited by Unlogic on 2/18/2016

Myke, thank you for your fun contest. Very generous of you!
And congratulations for Unlogic.

Congratulations to Unlogic! I’m actually pretty surprised I came that close. Thank you for the contest - it was fun. :)

congratulations to unlogic! it was a fun contest, thank you

To echo everyone; Thank-you for the contest Myke, it was a lot of fun, and congratulations to Unlogic! :)

edited by Charlotte_de_Witte on 2/18/2016