Connections on the, err, "Other Side"

Hope I didnt mislead you. So, Im quite connect to Hell. You know, Demons, Devils, yada yada. And I want to meet them where they stay. Problem is, I much rather not be murdered by the mirror at the carnival and lose chess(I dont think I even can…) to the sailor on the boat. Is there another way for me to meet up with them in, well, Hell?

The train from Moloch Street carries the damned right there!

…Not so good if one wants to return, admittedly.

Besides, it’s heavily implied that those devils aren’t the biblical ones, so it’s more than probable that you won’t go there if you die, anyway.

Hell is very close to London and you can go there easily, if you want to. The tricky part, as Eglantine already said, is getting back. Devils are not big on letting things out of Hell.

I would say it’s relatively clear at this point that dying is not the best idea. If you want to meet them where they &quotstay&quot, they generally stay at the Brass Embassy so you don’t even have to leave London. Other than that, the Iron Republic is probably as close to actual hell you’ll get without boarding the train to hell on Moloch street.

There is also Mount Palmerston, but good luck getting to Hell through that.

&quot…Devils aren’t big on letting things out of Hell.&quot

I’d make a friendly amendment to your statement, Professor Strix. Devils aren’t big on letting things WITH SOULS out of Hell.&quot I suspect they don’t care much about the soulless, one way or the other.

[quote=Catherine Raymond]&quot…Devils aren’t big on letting things out of Hell.&quot

I’d make a friendly amendment to your statement, Professor Strix. Devils aren’t big on letting things WITH SOULS out of Hell.&quot I suspect they don’t care much about the soulless, one way or the other.[/quote]

Someone has to row those boats. I don’t thing they will let an able-bodied soulless person go that easily.

[quote=Eglantine-Fox]The train from Moloch Street carries the damned right there!

…Not so good if one wants to return, admittedly.[/quote]
This sounds like a good idea, but how do I execute it? You know, like prerquriements, specific location, etc.?

You can’t, not yet at least

Well, damn. In that case, what about the Brass Embassy or the Iron Republic? Can I go there as a location, or is it just in oppertunitys that show?

You can get to the iron republic, if you have a safe pass. And the Brass embassy is visitable in an ES.

A wikitrawl prompts me to revive this.

I stumbled across this, listed in the Knife-and-Candle pages:

If Grace of the Mercies is your sponsor… Muscaria Brandy is lethal to breathing humans. “Year in Hell,” Grace explains creakily. “Taste for the stuff. Good in coffee.” A year in Hell? But she says nothing more. That’s Grace for you.