Commitments?

Are there any potential companions other than the Honey-Sipping Jewel Thief? I was really hoping for the Revolutionary Firebrand or the Once-Dashing Smuggler.

There’s a rubbery consort, the artist’s model, some spyfolk or summat.
I wish the Smuggler was an option.

The rubbery consort and the spyfolk are fatelocked options of flute street and the foreign office, respectively.

If I remember right, the “spyfolk” consist of like three different versions of the same Intriguer and whatever guy/girl they give you for joining the other side.

I’m holding out for them eventually letting me have the Smuggler. I would pay the Fate necessary.

I wanted the Revolutionary Firebrand myself…but I fear we are doomed to disappointment; FBG hasn’t added any additional consorts for awhile.

I wanted the Revolutionary Firebrand myself…but I fear we are doomed to disappointment; FBG hasn’t added any additional consorts for awhile.[/quote]

Though, both the Firebrand and the Secular Missionary’s storylets are incomplete as of now. In theory, nothing prevents them to be available in the end.

Ah, shame there aren’t more of these. I’m still pretty new and jumped on the seduction stories as soon as they popped up, so to speak. What fun.

Makes me want to get up an hour early tomorrow and write some EB-related erotic friend fiction.

I gave up waiting for the Barbed Wit, but it broke my heart to do so.

I wanted the Revolutionary Firebrand myself…but I fear we are doomed to disappointment; FBG hasn’t added any additional consorts for awhile.[/quote]

I try to keep 3 votes on the most popular ‘More Companions’ thread over on the Feedback site, but it does appear that it isn’t a big concern for them. Which is understandable as they’d have to add more storylines, even if just for a few cards.

Ah, then you’re in luck. What’s being referred to are Constant Companions, which are something POSI can attain through, in most cases, highly expensive story lines, which is less of a story than having to pay substantial sums of items. If I understand correctly, you’re talking about stories which use Fascinating…, which there are multiple of in Fallen London, from a bandaged smuggler to a beauty of the Empress’s own courts. Speaking of which, are there any actual romance storylets, excluding constant companions, after the Empress’s Court and card-related ones? I assumed they were the ending ones, so I haven’t bothered selling my memento of passion.

I personally would love to find my way back to the Honey Sipping Heiress, who I’ve always had a fondness for. I must admit I’d also like the Smuggler to make a reappearance. Is it wrong that I would enjoy seducing the Manager of the Royal Bethlehem or a Master of the Bazaar? Maybe. But oh well.