Collaborating on Content

Is there any way to share a world I’m creating with someone I wish to collaborate with, or to at least give them a Key of Dreams? I haven’t been able to find something like this on the forums, but I’ve also seen people talk about collaborating on worlds, and was curious whether there’s a system in place for this.

You can add other creators to your world by emailing FBG at support@storynexus.com with their character and account names.

You can assign Keys of Dreams to characters by using the Debug function under Godlike Powers.

You can also create an access code - if you plan to have a lot of testers - that gives your testers Key of Dreams automatically.

There’s a really good article Richard did in the Wiki that shows how to create your own version of KoD called “playtesters passkey” that is essentially a KoD that you have a lot more control over. If you make Playtester’s Passkey a useable quality, you can connect it to a toolkit card with options for playtesters to have access to hidden things, such as refreshing their actions.