Civilizing LoN (Max SPOILERS!)

Although I agree with the first part of the statement, I disagree with the second one. The anarchist is not about &quotdestroy all rules&quot but more on &quotmake rules flexible&quot. They won’t have a council if they’re really out for pure unadulterated chaos.

As I’ve stated above, it’s probably a bad idea to face the Bazaar head on.

[quote=Pyrodinium][quote=Cecil ]This seems a good time to bring up a theory of mine (called the nbstar theory) I’ve been nursing on the IRC:
This is a nice theory. I always thought that the Judgements are simply one flavor of stars. There might be other flavors out there in the same way there IRL astronomical entities such as black holes that &quotviolate&quot IRL laws of physics.[/quote]

Have you considered what that lovely play, the Seventh Letter?

The Dragons, as recently revealed to me while speaking with the Lady in Lilac, can kill the sun. I don’t think the Judgments are immune to that.

I think that they should fear the dragons, as they devour all, ignoring all the laws the judgments make.

I know not who the Messenger was, but it does, along with the sun, commit these crimes: Betrayal of Messages, Undelivery of Words, Vile Breeding, Conspiracy in Darkness, and Unlicensed Love

Whatever is at play here, which seems to relate to our dear Mr. Eaten seems to threaten the very fabric of the world above. The dragons, it seems, are in some way a force above the Judgments, or at least above our very yellow sun.

And like the sound of a world being rended by a black hole, the scream with the sound comparable to what, at this time, was the sound of the world coming apart at its seams. Shredded into nothing.

This is what the dragons represent: Utter annihilation.

The messenger may be the Bazaar. The sun though, did it commiserate with the Bazaar? Is the Bazaar’s daughter not from the Mountain of Light, but the sun itself?

What is the Dawn Machine? Is it the &quotChained sun&quot? Or is the chained sun just our normal one, chained by the dragons?

The darkness itself is a medium undetermined, in the absence of all light, Neathy or mundane, it may be sculpted as we desire.

Now of course, we should not remove the Bazaar so… quickly. It may have it issues. But it brings a message that I’m not so quick to dismiss, or is the the nightmares?

&quot[color=rgb(106, 106, 106)]All shall be well[/color][color=rgb(84, 84, 84)] and [/color][color=rgb(106, 106, 106)]all shall be well[/color][color=rgb(84, 84, 84)] and all manner of thing shall be well&quot[/color]

I’m putting forward that the those against the Liberation of Night, and the movement against it, should be called the Subjugation of Night.

Wait, but wouldn’t taking out all the stars be against the Bazaar’s wishes? The whole reason why they’re down here is so that they can save their lover from overwhelming grief with the aid of love stories to tell them what comes after heartbreak. At least, that’s what I’ve heard that it is. They don’t seem to be willing to comply when we’re out to make a luminous genocide, and I doubt even the more rebellious Judgements will be willing to consider the Cause if we’re wiping out their entire species left and right.