City of the Tracklayers (Discussion Thread)

[quote=PJ]Indeed, the number is 5260[/quote]In that case, I suspect it is just an erroneous description. Probably best to contact support.

Hinterland City - Foundation 4251 - A Prehistoricist-Emancipationist Stronghold Made from Your Doppelganger, with a Darkly Amused Furnace Ancona in Charge

The Style of a City 7 - Remembered

Hinterland City - Chosen Site In the Parish of Burrow, Among the Parishioners of the Church in the Wild

I tried visiting the site via Burrow, but found nothing there linked to the city. I wonder when those cards will start showing up.

[quote=Hattington]I have trapped them in Station VIII, in a city made of my own duplicate, given Furnace her face back WITHOUT fixing her memoryā€¦
[/quote]

Wait, fixing her memory was an option?

I have constructed an Emancipationist city made from my duplicate near Balmoral, with a restored Furnace in charge. In honesty, Iā€™m kind of regretting it. Not for having duped the Creditor, but just that what Iā€™ve seen of the other possible city-seeds makes me think that Corneliusā€™ city would be far more to my architectural liking. Kind of ironic that the city made from my thoughts is less appealing than someone elseā€™s.

My my, why all the hate towards the philosophical folks inclined towards the Liberation?

I constructed a city out of Furnace near Burrow, in True Beatrice style, a mix of all the various voices and ideas presided by my good friend Cornelius. My only wish is that the city was more strongly aligned with the Prehistoricists, but hopefully Cornelius will see to that.
The city quality is 1702, for those interested.

Canā€™t wait for the card(s) to appear. I loved this entire storyline, and hope the ending will be just as worth it.
And kudos to FBG team for addressing the various concerns voiced by the playerbase on such a short notice. Thatā€™s way beyond the usual devotion to the fans!

Here lies Furnace Ancona. Once flesh, now stone, she has brought forth the city that lay only in her dreams into reality. She provides shelter and warmth to those she once provided guidance, an immortal beacon of emancipation on the bounds of Balmoral. I can only hope that her marriage is a happy one.

My city quality is 1301. I expect Iā€™ll be able to appoint a leader once the story gets moving again, as Iā€™d hate to just leave the tracklayers in the lurch.

Feldon created a city with his willing double, who went willingly, amusingly after Feldonā€™s efforts to convince him. Furnace, with her single face, now leads the Prehistoricists and Emancipationists as they make a new life among the parishioners of the Church in the Wild located in Burrow-Infra-Mump. I am pleased with my choices in the creation, despite my intention to avoid using deception with the Creditor.

Hinterland City:

• Foundation 4251 - A Prehistoricist-Emancipationist Stronghold Made from Your Doppelganger, with a Darkly Amused Furnace Ancona in Charge[/li][li]Chosen Site: In the Parish of Burrow, Among the Parishioners of the Church in the Wild[/li][li]Founding Body: 4000-Your Own Double[/li][li]Official Alignment&quot 250-Prehistoricist-Emancipationist[/li][li]The Style of a City: 7-Remembered

Iā€™m late to the party on this, but I feel like the horrible one anyway, so letā€™s go:

Mine was 2354 (for those who want numbers) & thatā€™s an Emancipationist-Liberationist Stronghold risen from the remains of a Starved Furnace Ancona, led by my Lackey. The style of the city is Attuned (6). Itā€™s situated in a nice, cozy, spotā€¦ tucked beneath the gleaming white walls of Hell. Because I am a horrible person.

[quote=Mirror-Eyed Eidolon]Iā€™m late to the party on this, but I feel like the horrible one anyway, so letā€™s go:

Mine was 2354 (for those who want numbers) & thatā€™s an Emancipationist-Liberationist Stronghold risen from the remains of a Starved Furnace Ancona, led by my Lackey. The style of the city is Attuned (6). Itā€™s situated in a nice, cozy, spotā€¦ tucked beneath the gleaming white walls of Hell. Because I am a horrible person.[/quote]

Oh, I envy you actually. I should have done that but I was in such a hurry to get my revenge that at the time Station VIII was the closest thing to Hell available.

Does the city location, founder, etc. make any difference to the game mechanics? Are there different options or rewards based on these tracklayerā€™s city options?

The next stage of the Tracklayerā€™s City storyline has been pushed back to fourth quarter 2022, so we wonā€™t know what the effects are until then.

Hinterland City - Foundation 4701 - A Stronghold of Mixed Ideologies, Made from Your Doppelganger, with Furnace Ancona in Charge

Style: Remembrance

My plan: Mixed city (11-10-10), made from Cornelius body, with Furnace in charge.

Location in Balmoral. Style: still undecided.

I wanted to make a perfectly balanced city (10-10-10 or 11-11-11) but it seems it is impossible for me now (three more tracks to lay before Marigold).

I think for a balanced you had to pick very precise options during tracklaying and while Furnace was recuperating (what food to feed her).

I have yet to build a Watchtower in Ealing Gardens, but even that only raises Emancipationist support by 1, resulting in a 11-11-10 unbalanced city.

1 Like