Christmas Cards 2015

I don’t see a thread for general card requests, as opposed to the more structured exchange that Nitebrite is organizing, so, comment if you want cards! If you particularly want one that boosts a particular stat, say that too. (And make sure to leave a link to your FL profile!)

(I actually DON’T want cards! First, I’m stat-capped, so they’re of minimal use, and second, I can’t send cards at the moment, being in the Elder Continent. I’ll try to reciprocate to those who’ve already sent when I get back, though.)

(ETA: alternatively, you can use this spreadsheet created by An Individual–X’ed off any column you’re willing to get, or &quotnone&quot if you don’t want cards.)
edited by an_ocelot on 12/2/2015

Cards also give uncapped Second Chances, but I imagine you’re swimming in them.

– Mal

Yeah, I have a zillion Shadowy and Dangerous and >20 Watchful and Persuasive, but to my surprise I haven’t really found I needed more than the cap since that came in, so absolutely, people should direct their scarce resources elsewhere!

How do you get cards ? I read ingame that you get them when Time The Healer comes, but I didn’t get any card from the last time Time The Healer came. Yet I’ve already received a card from another generous person. Does it mean that said generous person spent 10 Fate to give it ?

I’ll take any cards, preferrably Dangerous and Shadowy, but all second chances are good. I’ll also send mine to others who want them in this thread.

edit: FL name is Ruddertail also.
edited by Ruddertail on 12/1/2015

[quote=Lemexis]How do you get cards ? I read ingame that you get them when Time The Healer comes, but I didn’t get any card from the last time Time The Healer came. Yet I’ve already received a card from another generous person. Does it mean that said generous person spent 10 Fate to give it ?[/quote]Check the Advent calendar!

I would love to receive some cards! Especially the ones that increase shadowy.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Illuvatar

Any excess cards are appreciated. If you desire recompense, i can send you a surprise package or 7.5 echoes in coins, though there may be a delay. mention which you desire in the card. I seek all cards, for now, save watchful, which is capped. If you desire a card instead… well, I’m sorry, but i don’t have enough to spare. choose someone else to trade with.
edited by Grenem on 12/1/2015
edited by Grenem on 12/7/2015

What Advent calendar ? I’m quite lost here…

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/advent

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/advent
It will be updated each day until Christmas with a new treat; click on the first window (bottom-left corner) to receive 7 christmas cards. You should give them all away before your next TTH, since then your cards will be SET TO 7 rather than INCREASED BY 7, meaning than any leftovers will be lost.

Sweet stats. Thank you, delicious friends !

I’m stat-capped and don’t need cards, but my alt Searle would be happy to receive cards of any type, with Watchful/Dangerous preferred.

Oh dear, my apologies. I just send cards to anyone I interact with on a semi-regular basis. Sort of holiday goodwill and acknowledgement.

My two alts, Stragewheys Wandering and RUSKIN WARE, would benefit from any cards that come their way. Colin Sapherson only wants vegetables since he returned from the Elder Continent…

I accept all cards of all persuasions, and will try to reciprocate if able. My profile is in my sig. Merry Not-Quite-Christmas-Yet, Londoners.

I don’t need any particular cards but I am full of SEASONAL MIRTH AND CHEER, attract my attention at your PERIL!

I did something unwise on the Elder Continent so Persuasive cards (Beguiling Predatory Vegetable) would be appreciated. Please let me know if you want one in exchange, I’ll send the rest to random people in this thread!

Oh dear, my apologies. I just send cards to anyone I interact with on a semi-regular basis. Sort of holiday goodwill and acknowledgement.[/quote]
Holiday goodwill and acknowledgment is lovely and not to be scorned! I just want people to realize that I’ve created this thread as a public service and not because I’m hoping to personally benefit.

EDIT: I’m back to stat capped now.
No particular cards are requested.
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 12/4/2015