Christmas Card Exchange 2021

[color=#0066ff]Advent is here, and with it our traditional Neathy Christmas Cards![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Your stock of cards will be replenished weekly by Time, the Healer, from noon on the 2nd of December.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]You need to be acquaintances with another player before you can send them a Christmas card. Attend to Matters of Society in your Lodgings, where you can send a calling card to a contact to make their acquaintance.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Please make good use of this thread for finding other players who would like to exchange Christmas cards. :)[/color]

Be acquainted with me! Exchange cards with me!

My acquaintances and I might be able to help with wounds or nightmares …

I would be very pleased to exchange cards with some fellow citizens.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Cedric%20Lamoureux

很高兴和一些同胞交换卡片,不要帮我消除我的噩梦
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Merciey
edited by xuyouzhe1 on 12/1/2021

You look outside your window to see a robed figure in an impeccable hat. Your first thought is that it resembles one of the Masters, but not one you would normally recognize. The figure is busily hammering a heavy wooden stake into the virgin Neath-snow. After grasping the top of the post and giving it a good shake to see if it’s sturdy enough, the figure picks up a large wooden board from behind it and hangs it aloft from the top of the post. Along the top of the board is engraved &quotMr. Underhill’s 1899 Christmas Card Requests&quot. Below the label is a long list of name slots followed by tiny tumblers with various symbols resembling the ubiquitous Christmas Cards that circle around this time of year.

The figure turns to you and nods. &quotPlease do let me know if you find any problems with it. Happy Christmas!&quot

(Hey, I had to try it in-character at least once.)
edited by MrUnderhill89 on 12/1/2021

Always happy to make new acquaintances, and share the joys of Christmas in the NEath!

I may not be good at sending real-life postcards, but with the Neath-Christmas ones you can count on me!

Hmmm… there seem to be different types of cards, I assume it’s random?

Beguiling Predatory Vegetable: Raises Persuasive, reduces Scandal, receive Confident Smiles

Paint-Besplattered Mog: Raises Dangerous, reduces Wounds, receive Hard-earned Lessons

Suspicious Sort: Raises Shadowy, Reduces Suspicion, receive Hastily Scrawled Warning Notes

Fogscape with Tentacles: Raises Watchful

[quote=fishandchips]Hmmm… there seem to be different types of cards, I assume it’s random?

Beguiling Predatory Vegetable: Raises Persuasive, reduces Scandal, receive Confident Smiles

Paint-Besplattered Mog: Raises Dangerous, reduces Wounds, receive Hard-earned Lessons

Suspicious Sort: Raises Shadowy, Reduces Suspicion, receive Hastily Scrawled Warning Notes

Fogscape with Tentacles: Raises Watchful[/quote]
Which card you send depends on the Airs of London when you send it. If you’re trying to send a specific one, you can re-roll Airs.

Gaaaahhh, I keep forgetting to look at my messages. But I’ve checked and I think I’ve sent cards to those who sent me cards. If I missed, you, let me know. :)

I would like to exchange cards with anyone willing. I do play at least once daily.

i would love to get christmas cards from fellow londonners !
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/KyraCROgnon

[quote=KyraCROgnon]i would love to get christmas cards from fellow londonners !

Fallen London [/quote]
And sent!

The Hunger during Hallowmas left me with 0 watchful so I value the Nightmare cards the most. I have an alt which can contribute with cards if I happen to be left with zero. I can exchange with anyone willing!
edited by Skinnyman on 12/5/2021

I am happy to exchange cards. Include a message if you’re seeking a particular dubiously cheerful seasonal greeting!

By the way, I always try to reciprocate cards that were sent to me, but I only have 7 cards and they usually run out quickly.

So, this is the thing that brings me out of seclusion, eh? The thing that causes me to actually talk to people. Christmas. Christmas! Hark, the herald angels distracting me from my G_d-damned research.

… Feel free to send cards, if you’d like. I’ll reciprocate as best I’m able.

I am delighted to report that I am available for exchanges of holiday season cards. Greetings of the season, to one and all.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/hethor
edited by hethor on 12/14/2021

Tis the season to exchange holiday greetings! I will be open and reciprocant to those tiny cardboard rectangles of festive cheer.

Any interested party for fate Christmas card exchange?

Please send a calling card.

(standard Christmas cards welcomed :bowing_man:t2:)
edited by londonist on 12/15/2021