Choose the scent for a Mask of the Rose candle!

Have you ever wondered what the Neath smells like?

We’re teaming with Gametee on the physical rewards for our Kickstarter campaign for Mask of the Rose, which launches Monday 8th February.
One of the physical rewards will be a gaming candle themed to Mask of the Rose. Gametee make gorgeous and gloriously fragranced candles. They’re hand-poured, vegan (100% natural soy wax) and handmade in England. They burn for up to 20 hours and come in keepsake tins.

We’d like you to help us choose the scent for a limited edition Mask of the Rose gaming candle!

The choices are:

Milton’s Parlour. The scent of a soirée hosted by a devil.
Underwater Parliament. A lingering fragrance of deep water and drowned speeches.
Mr Pages’ Den. The smell of paperwork just aching to be censored.

The poll closes on Monday 1st February, at 6pm GMT.

Cast your vote! https://forms.gle/CjzAhAYPwMJLh9eY8
edited by SaraFBG on 1/27/2021

Ah! You mean which we would prefer, not what it should smell like.

Then in that case I’d go with Mr. Pages’ Den. It would evoke the industry and labour of the Neath, not just its depravity and glamour.

I have to vote for Underwater Parliament, because it’s called Underwater Parliament.

[quote=Catherine Raymond]Ah! You mean which we would prefer, not what it should smell like.

Then in that case I’d go with Mr. Pages’ Den. It would evoke the industry and labour of the Neath, not just its depravity and glamour.[/quote]

YES! A vote for Mr. Pages’ Den is a vote for what the very aesthetic of the actual game seems like it’d smell as! Just look at it, all beige and faded paper-like.

Honestly? I’s prefer a fresh grass smell. From behind the mirror.

[color=#ff00cc]The results are in! Gametee will transform both Mr Pages’s Den AND Milton’s Parlour into scented candles![/color]

[color=#ff00cc]
[/color]

[color=#ff00cc]These will be rewards in our Kickstarter campaign, which launches on Monday![/color]

[color=rgb(15, 20, 25)][font=-apple-system, system-ui, &quotSegoe UI&quot, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/font][/color]