Chiropteromantic Zodiac Sign and Candidate Support

My sign is that of the Lady, and I am supporting Madame Shoshana.

My sign is Cat as well. I’m leaning towards Mrs Plenty (mostly because of my characters’ fluctuating sanity), but I’ll wait and see what Mme Shoshana has to offer. Hell ruled itself out for (at least to me) obvious reasons. wanders off looking for bug spray

Do you remember the meaning of the sign?
edited by Jeremiah Oathes on 7/15/2019

My sign is the Lady. Right now, I’m leaning towards Madame Shoshana.

Chiropteromancy is balderdash, and I am supporting Virginia.

I’m a Cat, or so the soothsayer claims. I’m leaning towards Mrs Plenty at the moment, but will reserve judgement until my various investigations have borne fruit.

I am under the sign of the Lovers and I am most definetly against Virginia. Out of the other two… I think I favor Shoshana more. Mrs. Plenty has certain associations I am not the fondest of. But it really depends on their campaigns…

The Crow. Still choosing between Mrs Plenty and Madame Shoshana.

I’ve actually ruled out Mrs. Plenty and am currently considering Madame Shoshana and Virginia (I’m surprised too).

Sign is the Cat, and I support Plenty. I firmly oppose Virginia.

I already updated my earlier post, but for more transparency, I’m currently supporting Virginia, with Madame Shoshana as a close second (her platform pleasantly surprised me, and she’s been really endearing in her interactions). Still haven’t gotten around to getting a sign yet, but maybe that’ll change this election.

A friend of Rattus Faber everywhere, the Jaunty Mystic’s sign is, not surprisingly, the Rat.

You might expect that I’d support a fellow mystic, Madame Shoshana – and you’d be correct. But I’m also a gentleperson concerned with the practical, and Shoshana’s policies leave something to be desired. Chiropteromancy has consequences, y’know!

You might also expect that I’d lean towards Mrs Plenty’s down-to-earth position – and you’d be correct. But having had unfortunate encounters with the Unaccountably Peckish, and knowing her to have that association, I can’t help but be wary of her.

And Virginia is winsome, but I don’t trust her. When have devils ever been straightforward with us? Besides, I’m a conscript in the Bishop of Southwark’s vanguard force. For God’s sake!

So now it’s a dead tie between Shoshana and Plenty, with the former slightly ahead. Despite being off with the bats, I trust Shoshana just a bit more than the others.

Phoenyx Amarantyne backs Virginia and their Zodiac is &quotThe Bear&quot. Apparently, Bears are &quotenthusiastic in their interests and secretive.&quot That certainly fits.

Lord Barnabas Gazter, who’s sign is the Rose, will be supporting Virginia in her candidacy to become the next mayor of London.

My sign is the Rose and I support Mrs Plenty.

Update: my sign is the Lovers and I’m supporting Shoshana! Hubris’ sign is the Shepherd and he’s supporting Virginia. Juniper is supporting Mrs Plenty, and doesn’t, I have discovered, have a sign. And Esther’s sign is the Cat and she is abstaining this year!

The Bishop’s sign is the Cat, and he’s supporting Madame Shoshana

My sign is The Crow and I supported Virginia.