Changing specialization

Hello all, I’m working my way towards paramount presence, and I have enough notability to overcap a new stat. However, I can’t seem to find where to change my specialization. Where might I do such a thing?

Under &quotAttend to matters of society&quot in your lodgings, for 12 Notability, or for Fate.

Also note that picking the new specialization will itself cost you 5 Notability.

edited by dov on 10/24/2017

UPD.: dov was actually quicker.

Oh, you might find yourself terribly disappointed.

First, resetting your current specialization is available at “A Reputation of Some Importance: Another Way” under “Attend to Matters of Society!” in your Lodgings. It costs 12 Notability or 15 Fate.

Second, choosing new specialization is available under “Unfinished Business” in respective location and costs 5 Notability.

And of course the overcapping itself — it requires “An Unsigned Message” opportunity card.
edited by ropewalker on 10/24/2017

Thank-you so much! And alas, I forgot it might take notability to specialize. The grind continues…

[quote=dov]Under &quotAttend to matters of society&quot in your lodgings, for 12 Notability, or for Fate.

Also note that picking the new specialization will itself cost you 5 Notability.

edited by dov on 10/24/2017[/quote]

That’s great! I’d thought picking the new specialization would cost all 12 Notability, forcing you to start over, again. Thanks.

To clarify: resetting the POSI specialization costs 12 Notability. Then picking a new one costs 5.