Captivating Treasures and the Carillon Penances

Can anyone send me a PM if they have found a way of obtaining one? I have collected everything else you need to buy the Townhouse and finish the Ambition.

While I’m at it, has anyone stumbled upon a way of finishing the Penance quest chain for the Presiding Deviless? I never found a way to pursue the Soul Stained or Soul Clear options ~ which presumably have the final two Penances within them. I have one of all of the others.

Random soul flaws can be acquired by seeking treatment at Magdalene’s, and in a few other scattered places which I can’t precisely recall.

If memory serves, a Captivating Treasure is awarded if you complete the Presiding Deviless’s task and insist on the reward.

[color=#6666ff]Hey FeralJim,[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]We’ve got a lot more content to add yet, and as far as I am aware I don’t think we’ve completed all the Penances yet. I will of course check, but I recommend you watch this space. [/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]As well as the Presiding Deviless, the Captivating Treasure is awarded from a branch at Traitor’s Wood and also as a very rare find from the Cache of Curiosities via loot. Again more content will be coming which will increase the opportunities to gain such items[/color]