Can't log in

I signed up a few days ago with my email, when I went to play some more today I refreshed the page and was asked to log in again.
Only it won’t let me, it says there’s no account associated with the email address when I tried having it reset my password in case I’d remembered the wrong one. Then I tried setting up another account in case mine had been accidentally deleted. it tells me that the username I entered (same as the one I use here) is already claimed.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want to get back in, and it’s frustrating that it says my account doesn’t exist when I know I made it.

[quote=Hel_Lokidóttir]I signed up a few days ago with my email, when I went to play some more today I refreshed the page and was asked to log in again.
Only it won’t let me, it says there’s no account associated with the email address when I tried having it reset my password in case I’d remembered the wrong one. Then I tried setting up another account in case mine had been accidentally deleted. it tells me that the username I entered (same as the one I use here) is already claimed.
Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want to get back in, and it’s frustrating that it says my account doesn’t exist when I know I made it.[/quote]

The best course of action would probably to be contact the support at support@failbettergames.com and ask them to help you.

I occasionally have a sign-in problem when I carelessly include a space or “new line” at the end of the password…