Can't Log in

So I’ve spent some time away from Fallen London and I decided I wanted to get back into it. When I tried to log in it said &quotWe were not able to log you in with the credentials you supplied&quot I figured I just entered my password in wrong so I went to reset it, but then it said &quot[i]Sorry, we could not find a Fallen London user with the email address you supplied.&quot

[/i]Now I only have two email accounts and neither of them worked, but I know for a fact I signed up with the first email address I used (the same email address I just used to sign up to these forums and complain) Normally I would be able to play via cookies but recently my cookies have all been deleted so I can’t do that. I now remember I’ve had this problem before but it wasn’t a huge deal because of the aforementioned cookies but now I have zero access to my account and it’s really aggravating. I’m not sure if I accidentally typed in my email address wrong when I was signing up and just happened to get someone’s email that was similar to mine or if the website just hates me…Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I don’t know if this will be of any use but my username or my characters name, whatever you wanna call it, is Sir Booty Pillager (or something very close, it’s been a while so I can’t a hundred percent remember) if I remember correctly it displays the email of the person so if anyone wants to look me up and then PM me my email that would be great…Oh and if you could avoid doing anything illegal with my email that would be awesome too…Unless it doesn’t display my email, in that case still don’t.

Profiles don’t display emails, so we can’t help on that front. I recommend sending an email to support@failbettergames.com so they can assist.

Alright, thanks a ton :)
edited by Mr Deathbot on 9/8/2015