Can't choose a candidate? Sell your vote!

I made this thread last year, and with our candidates plumbing the depths of depravity this year, and no feasible or official means to try and get myself elected as Mayor, I have decided to make this thread anew.

Simply put, the idea is that if you either cannot decide upon a candidate, or think them all vile but still want to make a difference, you can make a deal with someone who is on one side.

Step one: Post here that your vote is for sale.
Step two: Someone makes a offer
Step three: Accept or refuse.
edited by Kylestien on 6/21/2018

We all have a price for our votes, I would be most interested to see who can make me an irresistible offer.
Do your worst!

I was wondered how long this would take to appear. Three days - rather disappointing to be honest.
edited by Anne Auclair on 6/21/2018

While I would love to sway a much older player than myself and make an offer to the undecided Anne the trappings of polite society necessitates that I offer to Honey. To him I offer 20 making waves he can extract via. Dante’s Grill. While I cannot compensate for the free evening I will also funnel the rats needed to afford a table and a complementary red ‘Make London Great Again’ hat. In exchange I ask that you vote Princess Mayor '96. Might as well start the bribes on a… I’m going to say, ‘complicated’ note.
edited by lukeskylicker on 6/21/2018

I’ll counter luke’s offer to Honey with 60 First City Coins, followed by as many variety of social actions of your choosing (calling card, dinners, coffees, and so on). Honey, please notify me via forum pm if this pleases you.
edited by Sir Joseph Marlen on 6/21/2018

Great a bidding war. This is where the fun begins.

I’ll offer 30 coins, 30 making waves, and the rats for the grill.

Also. Joseph, it is more polite to accept here rather than PM. That way everyone knows if an offer was accepted. Probably good form to say your canidate to so we don’t work against each other even if we support the same person.

[quote=lukeskylicker]Great a bidding war. This is where the fun begins.

I’ll offer 30 coins, 30 making waves, and the rats for the grill.

Also. Joseph, it is more polite to accept here rather than PM. That way everyone knows if an offer was accepted. Probably good form to say your canidate to so we don’t work against each other even if we support the same person.[/quote]
Duly noted, friend. I’m placing my bid for the Jovial Contrarian, and along with my 60 coins and offer for social actions, I’ll offer a Surprise Package and anywhere between 1 and 15 swigs of Black Wings Absinthe together. Note that when I say any kind or number of social actions desired, I mean it quite literally. Also, should you be in occupation as a Conjurer, Correspondent, or Midnighter, I’ll gladly submit requests for your patronage at my orphanage once my scheming has been raised accordingly. Simply make your request here, and I shall see it done.

As a general statement, I’m also willing to part with social actions, favors, and particular gifts in sale of a vote for the Jovial Contrarian. Simply make a price known, and a price shall be met.

On a side note, I’m also willing to dabble in sale of less orthodox value. Are you in need of a particular card for those on the Seeking Road? Perhaps a fool to betray, or a lamb to send into the depths of St Cyriac’s college only for failure? Have you ever wanted to send or receive a trap box of rats? Thirsty for Black Wings? Are you amused by a fool ruining their stature and good name with a number of Ridiculous Hats and Bottled Oblivion? If you wish to inflict or receive such punishment, name a price, and we may negotiate.
edited by Sir Joseph Marlen on 6/22/2018

[quote=Sir Joseph Marlen]

<snip>

On a side note, I’m also willing to dabble in sale of less orthodox value. Are you in need of a particular card for those on the Seeking Road? Perhaps a fool to betray, or a lamb to send into the depths of St Cyriac’s college only for failure? Have you ever wanted to send or receive a trap box of rats? Thirsty for Black Wings? Are you amused by a fool ruining their stature and good name with a number of Ridiculous Hats and Bottled Oblivion? If you wish to inflict or receive such punishment, name a price, and we may negotiate.[/quote]

I don’t think I can go higher than a theoretical value. My offer still stands as 30 making waves is a lot already and I don’t think I can justify going higher when I haven’t maxed out a stat yet. I’m going to be frank and say I was tempted to edit my offer down to 25 (although it would look rather bad for the princess). 30, 30, and rats. You can take it or leave it.
edited by lukeskylicker on 6/22/2018

Do you have cats? Many cats

I can offer a great many (30+) Parabolan Kittens, a box that might theoretically contain a cat, as well as one (1) Starveling Cat.

In terms of non-feline goods, I can send 30 First City Coins or provide a week’s worth of tutelage in Shadow as an Invisible Eminence.
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 6/22/2018

I was looking for more Starvelings, to be honest.

Luke and Joseph, while both offers sounds very tempting, neither is quite what I’m looking for.
I’ll state some concrete things I’m looking for perhaps to make it easier, sorry for not having done this before.
Surprise Packages, Coins, Stories, Orphanages, Unwrapped Cats and Parabolean Kittens.

Again, my apologies for not having stated it earlier.

P.S.
Joseph, I saw you managed to come very close to these conditions; if you can meet them, state it here and I shall send you a letter in London.
edited by Honeyaddict on 6/22/2018

I’m unsure as to what you mean by stories, but I presume Orphanages means a number of invitations for an available occupation? Given a short time, that can be arranged. As for monetary gifts and feline companions I have: 60 (soon to be 90) First City coins up for sale, 13 Partially Unwrapped Cats (don’t worry, I let them out every so often), a Parabolan Kitten, 3 Starveling Cats, and a maximum of 5 Fate-ordered Surprise Packages. I can also offer interactions with The Neath’s Mysteries card, but seeing as I don’t have one available and it occurs by chance, this would have to be saved for a later date.

For Stories I mean your experiences of the game as player or character or selfmade news stories etc :)
I shall accept this offer, if it is not over-bid within let’s say 12 hours.
Thank you very much Joseph!
(I do hope this is okay to leave this open to bidding!)

I can send the previously mentioned coins and can work the orphanage as a midnighter. I have 1 starvling cat but I cannot send cat boxes to you. I have box debt to worry about and the wrath of Skinnyman with my poor RNG luck. That said however I am willing to send up to 15 surprise packages via. the give gifts card. Not at the instant speed fate has to offer but it is easily one of my most drawn cards. I’ll likely have the majority sent before wendsday. As for (what I pressume you mean) news stories I would happily assist.

Also Joseph do you mean 13 cat boxes you can send or 13 cat boxes you can open.
edited by lukeskylicker on 6/22/2018

My seeking character is up for selling their vote as they have well…other things to worry about (offer anything im not looking for something in particular)

While I do not condone seeking I will offer them 30 coins and 5 surprise boxes if they vote for the princess.

While I do not condone seeking I will offer them 30 coins and 5 surprise boxes if they vote for the princess.[/quote]

Sure! You have my vote

this year’s crop is about as appealing to me as battery acid, so anyone who wants to make me an offer is more than welcome to.

I have six alt accounts with no political preferences, and will happily sell all of their votes. I need First-City coins and Seeking-useful items, especially Mr Eaten’s calling card, which I want more than anything. Besides going NORTH, of course.

http://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kitty%20Rambunctious