Cannot buy fate

Hi, I’ve been playing for a few months and decided I wanted to buy fate the other day. However there are no options on the fate page to buy fate… The widget just displays “There are currently no items to display”.

Nowhere on the fate page, the help page, in the forums, or a quick googling seems to offer any suggestions on how to solve this problem. Any ideas?

Do you have an ad- or pop-up-blocker installed, or some other sort of plug-in that might be blocking it? If so, disable it and see what happens…

I’m using chrome and I have the adblockplus extension, but disabled for this website.

I’ve also tried it in both firefox and IE and no luck.

ebbugs@failbettergames.com

You might have been blacklisted by FBG partners for some reason. I was a while back. This is easily remedied.

Oh! Could have sworn that would be it - the fate’s purchased through a third-party company and I’m sure I’ve accidentally blocked mine that way before. Sorry, my technical expertise ain’t great. Try emailing for support? echobazaar@failbettergames.com

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]The bugs email is now fallenlondonbugs@failbettergames.com[/color]