Candle not updating?

Is anyone else experiencing a bug where after completing an action, their candle doesn’t update to reflect the new total number of actions remaining (ie, if I had 10 actions and did a 1-action action, then the candle still shows a full candle)? The action change has happened (so if I use up all my actions, I still run into the zero-action message, and the candle updates properly if I refresh.

Yeah, I’m experiencing this as well. I submitted a bug report, and trust it’ll be fixed fairly soon. It also updates after you echo something, so if you don’t mind filling up your journal you can do that. It also updates if you change your equipment, and when you gain an action.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 6/5/2013

I’m in the same boat, sent a support email of course ( fallenlondonbugs@failbettergames.com IS the right support address, correct? Or should I be using the support@storynexus.com address? The distinction could definitely be made a bit clearer.)[li]
edited by Flipz on 6/5/2013

If you go to the help tab and look at the section for bugs and typos you’ll learn that the email you want is ebbugs@failbettergames.com

Same problem here.

Any or all of those emails will work but I believe the preferred one for continuity is support@storynexus.com
edited by Alys Indigo on 6/5/2013

I’m experiencing the same issue. I can also no longer edit the title text when echoing to my journal. Has anyone else experienced that?

Yes, I’ve experienced that as well.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 6/5/2013

The candle problem appears to be fixed for me.

Yep, for me as well =)