Can You Get Rid of the Item from a Benefactor?

[quote=absimiliard]I get that shoes being Watchful doesn’t make much sense, and that therefor shoes that are Watchful are rare and desirable things. But I just can’t.[/quote]I maintain that Watchful footwear ought to be cardboard boots in tribute to Sam Vimes, a police officer in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld who could tell where he was in the city by the feel of the cobblestones under his boots.

I really like that idea.

I maintain that Watchful footwear ought to be cardboard boots in tribute to Sam Vimes, a police officer in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld who could tell where he was in the city by the feel of the cobblestones under his boots.[/quote]

Now those I would wear, quite happily. I loved Discworld, and loved Terry Pratchett as well, he is deeply missed.

Fair point that, I’m already uncomfortable with drooling gloves, drooling footwear would just make it harder to be shadowy what with leaving wet foot-spit-prints everywhere I went.
edited by absimiliard on 4/22/2016

Well, the Meticulously-Altered Stocking does say it was made for something that feels with its feet… ;)

(Does this make the Bazaar Lord Vetinari?)
edited by Optimatum on 4/23/2016