Can I PLEASE draw the Criminal faction card?

So, after choosing Criminals as the faction I want to be closest to, I’ve been working pretty hard to get my Criminals connections to 25 so I could get the Enforcer job. I now have enough connections to get it, but after what must have been around a week and at least 12 or more cards per day, I have yet to draw the ‘The Alleys of London: the Criminals’ card so I can get the job. I’ve drawn all the other factions’ cards, but no criminals one. It’s pretty frustrating… Is this a bug of some sorts or am I just extremely unlucky?
edited by Waelder on 3/28/2015

I am guessing unlucky. It’s an auto-discard for me and I’ve had it at least six times today.

I actually drew the card right after reading your post. I’m going to assume it was the work of your secret sorcery that made my wish come true. Thank you very much.

Well, you’re very welcome, I’m sure!

Felicitations on your new profession. I… think.

counts the spoons

If you’re having trouble drawing stuff you can try to make the odds a bit better by clearing out unwanted cards from your deck, by eg nuking connections that don’t give you much, stopping being an intimate of devils, etc

Ah yes, good point. If you have a remote address, that helps a lot, as long as you don’t need any of the City Vices cards.

I didn’t think you could do that without selling your soul?

You can refuse them over and over again until you lose the quality, and then nuke your Hell connection to remove the starting card from your deck. Selling your soul doesn’t stop you from being an Intimate of Devils, it just maxes the quality out and keeps you from getting any of the cards ever again, regardless of whether you regain your soul or have some connections with Hell.

It seems that I am having the same issue with my profession seeking. Maybe If I complain in here, Lady Eris’s magic will help me out too. :)

Nice idea though Worm, I might have to see about modifying some connections temporarily, so as to remove some of the cards that keep laughing in my face as they continually appear.

I found it much easier to become an Enforcer through the Revolutionaries, as that didn’t set back my Criminals connection, which is much harder to build up. Once you’re in, people would be fools to ask questions about how you got to where you are.

[quote=Atrak]It seems that I am having the same issue with my profession seeking. Maybe If I complain in here, Lady Eris’s magic will help me out too. :)
.[/quote]
Well, I’ve just seen this, my dear, and am hoping for the best. Let us hope it does not only work if it’s a card I don’t want and keep getting…

No luck so far, but I’m sure it’s just the Neath’s way of teaching me patience :)

Edit: At last a profession! Not the one I was looking for but for now it will do, especially as the week is almost over. Have to pay the rent somehow right?
edited by Atrak on 4/4/2015

[quote=Lady Eris][quote=Atrak]It seems that I am having the same issue with my profession seeking. Maybe If I complain in here, Lady Eris’s magic will help me out too. :)
.[/quote]
Well, I’ve just seen this, my dear, and am hoping for the best. Let us hope it does not only work if it’s a card I don’t want and keep getting…[/quote]

You should become a Mystic and have Atrak join your Circle of Acolytes! Use your magic to purge these dreadful cards and summon the card of destiny, blah blah. Someone else supply the sacrifices.