Brexit

A couple of days ago, I found myself pondering a question: &quotif I sat down and tried to write a Storynexus game from start to finish in a single sitting, what’s the worst thing that could happen?&quot

It turns out that the answer is this.

This game is amazing, and you should all play it. Also, I can personally guarantee that the reward for reaching Ongoing Negotiations 77 is worth it in every way.

You misspelled “the best thing that could happen” and it’s this, congratulations

Delightful! My only quibble is that above 8-ish, actions which change Trouble and Turmoil don’t say whether it increases or decreases.

[quote=Omega8520]This game is amazing, and you should all play it. Also, I can personally guarantee that the reward for reaching Ongoing Negotiations 77 is worth it in every way.[/quote]Is there really something at ON77? I had to end the game with a Brexit at 21, because the other options could have all ended it for me (Escalation without path of trickery, Wrath of the Legion without shiny loot, From the North with Romainer Sympathies).

I came in here expecting a pointless debate about a topic I’ve long since grown tired of. This is so much better. I regret permanently locking myself out though.

Also: Guile OP, plz nerf

Just a couple of extra lines for the most dedicated enthusiasts. So you don’t have to go all Silver Tree on it unless you really, really want to.

And now you know that those dire warnings were more than just Romainer propaganda!
Edit: it didn’t work? Ouch. Storynexus strikes again.
edited by Passionario on 7/7/2017

And now you know that those dire warnings were more than just Romainer propaganda![/quote]
I just couldn’t resist my inner Seeker. The same happened to me at Avid Horizon: I was actually planning to turn back.
And the code doesn’t seem to work, I’m still Trapped. But it’s kind of fitting, so maybe it’s best to just leave it that way.

Five minutes in and I am done. Also I love you

How very delicious. I will reach 77 soon enough!

2 hours and 410 actions later, I rushed to the Secret Ending. Huzzah!

I can only pray the modern one is equally Rubbery.

Thank you for making me laugh, although from the perspective of someone not in Britain I have to say you’re wrong about the roads. ;)

It’s a glitch that ascended to featurehood. Once things get bad enough that everyone is screaming in terror and everything is on fire, it becomes impossible to get reliable feedback on whether things are getting better or worse.

(Given the subject matter, it’s safe to assume that they’re getting worse.)

Added a special holiday event card. It will be going away in early November.

Edit: And it’s over now. See you next year!
edited by Passionario on 11/7/2017