Breeding Unique Monsters Guide

Hi!

Recently there have been a bronze card on my deck (the one that gives healing liquors). I took the opportunity to spend fate for a unique story. I’m not quite even sure what the story is, but it seems to be something about breeding unique beasts (I’m not sure if this is what others call ‘Theological Husbandry’).

Right after playing that option, I gained Formula for Empyrean Redolence. However, I’m don’t know what to do with it. So yeah, I did my research and found out that there’s a specific labyrinth on the den that progresses the story. May I ask what coil is it? Are there any existing guide for this?

It is the Third Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers, accessible once you complete certain Dangerous stories. Empyrean Redolence essentially gives you a special quality that allows you to create more different types of companions.

In addition, if you create and keep a certain Companion (a horse), you will eventually draw a card that discusses the Bishop of Southwark’s planned invasion of Hell.

*Fourth Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers

There is no existing guide as this is Fate-Locked content. However I can give you the basics of what you need to do. To get every animal you will need to get one of each of the basics
Plated Seal: At Zee
Tomb-Lion: Found in the Tomb Colonies (8 Scandal)
Somnolent Hyena: The 2nd Coil of the Labyrinth
Rubbery Hound: Fate-locked, found in Flute Street. Unlocked through A present from the Solitary Glim-sculptor Opportunity Card.

Once you have all 4, you will be able to combine them for another reward. You should make sure to try every animal’s card at least once to see if you wish to keep them or not.

[quote=Zeel]
Plated Seal: At Zee
Tomb-Lion: Found in the Tomb Colonies (8 Scandal)
Somnolent Hyena: The 2nd Coil of the Labyrinth
Rubbery Hound: Fate-locked, found in Flute Street.[/quote]

Okay, so I might have missed the one on Flute Street. Thanks for this!

Ocelot is good for raising Correspondence and for your own newspaper creation. Dream hound is useful in Parabola Base Camp, also rare card is not bad.
edited by Waterpls on 5/15/2020