Box of 100 Wonders locked?

Okay, so I got the Give Gift Card and 100 Fate to send to someone, but it seems as though the card’ give fate option is locked. Why?

There was an issue with the app that made the fate disappear when transferred.

Is there a timeframe for the fix? I mean I’m guessing it’s not a major issue since I expect not a lot of people traded Fate in such big bundles, but I wante to surprise my friend.

I’m afraid I haven’t heard anything about it recently.

Try contacting support.
The odds are particularly slim, but maybe they could arrange to make it happen manually?
Even if they cannot, they would be more likely than any of us to have a timeframe for you. :-)

(If you do find out, please let us know - I’ve been wondering the same thing, though was in no rush for this to be fixed. :-p )
edited by Kittenpox on 6/30/2016

[quote=Kittenpox]Try contacting support.
The odds are particularly slim, but maybe they could arrange to make it happen manually?
Even if they cannot, they would be more likely than any of us to have a timeframe for you. :-)

(If you do find out, please let us know - I’ve been wondering the same thing, though was in no rush for this to be fixed. :-p )
edited by Kittenpox on 6/30/2016[/quote]

I sent it by a support ticket on their help site. I hope that will suffice?

Could it be Apple rules?

No, it wouldn’t be related to Apple. There’s just some issues with social actions between platforms so many social actions and new player invitations are locked until that’s sorted.

If I understand it correctly, Apples rules are why Darkdrop Coffee can’t be used by the app, but the Fate thing was to do with the offline option, and synchronising with the Fallen London server. (I’ve only read this second-hand though, so I don’t know the details. The FBG website might have a post about it, if there wasn’t one on the forums.)

But why would Mr Apples block Fate transfer?