Blind Bruiser Not Appearing

I have been playing the game for a long while, and i have figured, selling sunlight to the blind bruiser is the best way of making money.
But accidentally, i ended my business with him. After retiring -in order to be able to do business with him- I took the correspondence legacy, and sailed for a while. He is still nowhere to be found. I have made sure to have the &quotSomething Awaits you when you next make port&quot quality. I have done the &quotoffer passage to a tomb colonist&quot quest. I have even been to the surface, and already have 2 filled mirror-catch boxes. He does not appear anywhere, not even mentioned by the harbor master. Help ?

UPDATE, I retired again, and the Bruiser apeared, after making the first trip to Vinderbright. This time I chose the Shipmate legacy. I do not undrstand why.
edited by Γιάννης Πλέσιας on 3/16/2016

You have to return to London with low fuel and supplies. I think it maybe dependent on the RNG as well … but I am not so sure about that.

[quote=Γιάννης Πλέσιας]I have been playing the game for a long while, and i have figured, selling sunlight to the blind bruiser is the best way of making money.
But accidentally, i ended my business with him. After retiring -in order to be able to do business with him- I took the correspondence legacy, and sailed for a while. He is still nowhere to be found. I have made sure to have the &quotSomething Awaits you when you next make port&quot quality. I have done the &quotoffer passage to a tomb colonist&quot quest. I have even been to the surface, and already have 2 filled mirror-catch boxes. He does not appear anywhere, not even mentioned by the harbor master. Help ?

UPDATE, I retired again, and the Bruiser apeared, after making the first trip to Vinderbright. This time I chose the Shipmate legacy. I do not undrstand why.
edited by Γιάννης Πλέσιας on 3/16/2016[/quote]

Your fuel and/or supplies need to be below a certain level when you arrive back in London. I can’t recall the exact figures, but I do recall having the bruiser appear, but then disappear after visiting the Admiral and receiving free fuel from all the port reports I submitted.

I think it is just low fuel and supplies.