Blemmigan Plush

I’m not exactly sure where to put this topic, but I was playing Sunless Sea earlier, carting around Blemmigans when it struck me, that I’d love to have a cuddly little eldritch fungal blasphemy of my own. It could be a neat little merchandise item too.

agreed- a blemigan plush toy would be cute and cool.

Does Fallen London currently have any form of merchandising? I’ve certainly seen less well-known endeavours receive money from it, so unless the people who work on it are personally against the idea, I see no reason not to.

http://fallenlondon.spreadshirt.com/ (or http://fallenlondon.spreadshirt.co.uk/ ). I am extremely fond of my Correspondence T-shirt, which is excellent quaity. (People keep trying to read it.)

I believe there was a similar discussion about plush bats some time back, and that they decided against it. Many stores will print shirts and sweaters in small amounts, but producing plush animals in small amounts would result in quite expensive plushies. So I guess the best solution would be to sew your own.

…I kind of want the Tincture of Vigour mug. hmm.

I saw this thread, so I went to Etsy. I found a shop that sold crocheted mushrooms, and contacted the owner. Long story short, she made a blemmigan for me.

I didn’t see any rules against advertisement, but that’s honestly not truly my intent here. I’m doing this for the blemmigans. The shop name is CrochetCrittersByT if anyone’s interested.
edited by Oshkael on 10/21/2018

[quote=Oshkael]I saw this thread, so I went to Etsy. I found a shop that sold crocheted mushrooms, and contacted the owner. Long story short, she made a blemmigan for me.

I didn’t see any rules against advertisement, but that’s honestly not truly my intent here. I’m doing this for the blemmigans. The shop name is CrochetCrittersByT if anyone’s interested.
edited by Oshkael on 10/21/2018[/quote]
Care to share a picture of it? :)

ive been eyeing that Dawn Machine shirt for a while now, oof, one of these days.

But yeah plushies would probably be too pricey to produce, however i’m surprised we don’t have stickers yet! I want stickers! Or pins, they’ve made some for events but i’m a lil surprised they haven’t put them in shop