Blades in the Dark meets Fallen London

Hello delicious friends!

I’m looking to run a game of Blades in the Dark set in Fallen London. After all, what better place for a game featuring a band scoundrels trying to rise to the top of a vast network of underworld factions through nothing but guile, daring and occasional violence?

(For those of you who don’t already know BitD, it is and excellent table-top RPG from the hands of John Harper, where you play as &quota crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the haunted streets of an industrial-fantasy city&quot. See what I mean? Here is a link to the Blades in the Dark website.)

Though BitD has inspired a number of conversions it seems no one has done one for Fallen London. Now I’m not looking to do a proper fan work or to publish anything, but I figured some of you excellent people might have ideas worth probing! First of all I’ve put together a list of factions inspired by this one that I was hoping for some feedback on: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv3qzloz5cuu8ov/Factions%20of%20the%20Fifth%20City.pdf?dl=0

I’ve taken some liberties, such as making the Captivating Princess and Poor Edward crime lords (why wouldn’t you?) and bumping down some characters/factions which might be more powerful in FL than they appear in my document (such as the Gracious Widow and The Cheery Man), so they are more reasonable to introduce to the player characters early on as interesting opponents. I’ve also added on all the different Masters as separate factions[color=000000] even though some are one being under different names[/color] because it made more sense to me that way.

I would love some feedback on what you think of it and suggestions for changing things up are very welcome!
If you want some background of the faction game in BitD see here).
edited by Hamlet on 11/28/2018