Black Wings Absinthe?

How can I obtain one of these bottles? I’d love to unlock a card.

The simplest way is to buy the mystery box from Mr. Wines. If you’re unlucky, well, you get the absinthe.

How do I get the mystery box? Do I have to pay fate?

Look for the opportunity card “Mr Wines is holding a sale”. You won’t need Fate, but you will need a Touching Love Story.

And to be honest, I wouldn’t be so enthusiastic about Black Wings. It’s virtually useless, and you can’t even sell it.

I generally just slam that stuff down for a quick boost to stat CP, but it’s not exactly healthy

Oh… I got it. You see, I had these opportunity cards that need to be unlocked with a black wing absinth, which is why I asked… Well, guess I’ll just be raising up my watch then for the Vake.

Is there another use for Black Wings Absinthe other than the [color=#ffffff]increase to shadowy/scandal and for the ambition:BaL[/color]? And can a shared bottle of the absinthe assist someone on that ambition or do they need to have the bottle themselves?

~MF
A Lady sorting the cellars

I’ve been slamming them down to increase scandal so that i can go to the Tomb Colonies and go [[color=#ffffff]Tomb Lion[/color]] hunting :-)
edited by WintersNight on 3/28/2012

[quote=WintersNight]I’ve been slamming them down to increase scandal so that i can go to the Tomb Colonies and go [[color=#ffffff]Tomb Lion[/color]] hunting :-)
edited by WintersNight on 3/28/2012[/quote]

Oooh! I shall have to investigate that particular task! Thank you for the information!

~MF
A Lady still sorting cellars

It’s one of the story lines that opens up if you unlock the Fate content in coil 4 of the Labyrinth.
edited by WintersNight on 3/28/2012

EDIT: been a while since in played this storyline. You dont need to pay the Fate option for the Tomb Lion content
edited by WintersNight on 3/29/2012

You don’t need to be on the fate option to get a tomb lion…

I believe that if you need Black Wings Absinthe for the “Bag a Legend” ambition, you can buy or steal them from someone? Check Spite, or Veilgarden, or something like that.

[quote=WintersNight][quote=Maurna Frost]
Oooh! I shall have to investigate that particular task! Thank you for the information!

[/quote]

It’s one of the story lines that opens up if you unlock the Fate content in coil 4 of the Labyrinth.
edited by WintersNight on 3/28/2012[/quote]

Hmm I still have not received the 4th coil opportunity. I was told that I could receive it randomly anywhere and, thus, have been spending my time seeking a companion in Veilgarden. Perhaps I’ll return to the coil and spend some more time, so that my next visit to the Colonies maybe of use!

~MF
A Lady collecting

[quote=Maurna Frost]Hmm I still have not received the 4th coil opportunity. I was told that I could receive it randomly anywhere and, thus, have been spending my time seeking a companion in Veilgarden. Perhaps I’ll return to the coil and spend some more time, so that my next visit to the Colonies maybe of use!

~MF
A Lady collecting[/quote]

There are two different opportunities: One that opens the 4th coil to you, and one that provides the Fate-locked choice to unlock the continued storyline. The first requires Dangerous 110, as well as having finished the loops in the 3rd coil (Making Progress 13). The second has no requirements other than being at the point where you can breed monsters (Making Progress 16). Neither is location-dependent; the first has a Connected: the Church challenge, but failing it still advances the story.
edited by Aspeon on 3/29/2012

Ooh I see, that does clear things up for me, many thanks!

~MF
A Lady collecting documents