Best Profession?

[quote=Hazel ]The journalist’s rewards are weak currently, because several of them have almost no use. Author, on the other hand, gets a pretty nice selection. I appreciated it a lot when I first started collecting for POSI items.

Now my main characters is a murderer, just so I can passively acquire diamonds for my sub, while focusing my active actions on raising shadowy for heists.[/quote]
Is it just me, or is Murderer the rarest Profession? I hardly ever see people with that career path.[li]

I’d honestly just choose the coolest sounding one. All of them have very good benefits and item rewards, but they aren’t so unique that you can’t the important ones other ways. Whatever sounds most appealing will probably line up with whatever you want do in the game anyway.

Are Tier 0 professions worth it? As a new player, should I stay in one or switch out as soon as a Tier 1 profession is available?

The training professions are the best way to gain weekly stat boosts (up to 70).

So I’d recommend to stay with the training profession until the relevant stat hits 70, then switch to another training profession, etc.

Once all your stats are above 70, switch to the Tier 1 profession of your choice.