'Becuase they love you' storylet

I’ve been working on getting the ‘person of some importance’ quality and finally got to sufficent importance and deciding to go for ‘becuase they love you’ the problem arised when I forgot I needed a memento of passion for the storylet and only remember AFTER I had been banished, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get it back though. Does the quality of being banished from the court remain after you are returned or do I need to grind out a different option (which will probably be difficult due to my other skills being pretty low)

Unfortunately, there is no way to get your Memento of Passion back after being banished before becoming a Person of Some Importance, assuming you’ve already sold it. If it helps, the choice isn’t tracked or anything, so it will have no bearing on anything else you can do later. I think that the Dangerous one is pretty easy, although the Dangerous Making Your Name is the most onerous one in my opinion.

1 Like

Ah well thats a shame, thanks a lot :D

1 Like

If you didn’t see the recent news, you’ll be happy to hear they’ve updated the Making Your Name storylines to be easier. https://www.failbettergames.com/news/progression-changes-to-making-your-name