Bats with Attitude

Do they do anything?

Is there a way to trade them to other players?

I somehow managed to get two…

No you can’t trade it to other players but it sells handsomely at the Bazaar. I tend to keep mine though.

They are very rare so it’s up to you whether you want to keep both or sell one for the chunk of money.

There’s no wrong answer here. It really all depends on your…BATTITUDE!

Wow, that pun was utterly reprehensible. Are you secretly a reptile?

[i]Cecil Storms in on the back of a Dragon.

[/i]SO I HEAR WE’RE TALKING BATTITUDES.
I’ve been data mining the IRC. I’ve got a recorded percentage of 3.37% chance of a Battitude. so. somewhere in that area.

Uh . . . how many heads does that dragon have, juuuuuust out of curiosity?

Beatitudes?

Matthew 5:3-12

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn: for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Something wrong here, there’s 8 of them. Although the relevance of 5:6 is clear.

– Mal

Uh . . . how many heads does that dragon have, juuuuuust out of curiosity?[/quote]
Five, of course.

Uh . . . how many heads does that dragon have, juuuuuust out of curiosity?[/quote]

Definitely five.

Wow and there I thought I was woefully unlucky… I had two battitudes and sold one :D The RNG gods are fair after all!

[quote=Cecil ][i]Cecil Storms in on the back of a Dragon.

I’ve been data mining the IRC. I’ve got a recorded percentage of 3.37% chance of a Battitude. so. somewhere in that area.
[/quote]

[quote=Cecil ][i]Cecil Storms in on the back of a Dragon.

[/quote]
My own extensive research has yielded 5.29% without unlucky results (as per the Google document), and 2.78% with unlucky results. I don’t really trust reports of a few results each from many different sources, as they tend to be skewed towards rare successes, because people who have rare successes are probably more likely to care about recording/reporting results in the first place. But perhaps the IRC has only people with many results, all properly recorded by their diligent selves?

[quote=Gillsing][quote=Cecil ][i]Cecil Storms in on the back of a Dragon.

[/quote]
My own extensive research has yielded 5.29% without unlucky results (as per the Google document), and 2.78% with unlucky results. I don’t really trust reports of a few results each from many different sources, as they tend to be skewed towards rare successes, because people who have rare successes are probably more likely to care about recording/reporting results in the first place. But perhaps the IRC has only people with many results, all properly recorded by their diligent selves?[/quote]
I’ve been playing fairly consistently for almost 3 years and still haven’t gotten a single Bat with Attitude. I suspect the RNG is just messing with me at this point

[quote=annalibertas]
I’ve been playing fairly consistently for almost 3 years and still haven’t gotten a single Bat with Attitude. I suspect the RNG is just messing with me at this point[/quote]

I heard that to get those pets you need to a adopt a certain… BATTITUDE

[quote=Pyrodinium][quote=annalibertas]
I’ve been playing fairly consistently for almost 3 years and still haven’t gotten a single Bat with Attitude. I suspect the RNG is just messing with me at this point[/quote]

I heard that to get those pets you need to a adopt a certain… BATTITUDE[/quote]
Perhaps I’m simply not sassy enough to project the correct battitude, it wouldn’t do to have a pet that was more flamboyant than myself after all

[quote=annalibertas][quote=Gillsing][quote=Cecil ][i]Cecil Storms in on the back of a Dragon.

[/quote]
My own extensive research has yielded 5.29% without unlucky results (as per the Google document), and 2.78% with unlucky results. I don’t really trust reports of a few results each from many different sources, as they tend to be skewed towards rare successes, because people who have rare successes are probably more likely to care about recording/reporting results in the first place. But perhaps the IRC has only people with many results, all properly recorded by their diligent selves?[/quote]

Ouch, when I was a new player I remember getting 3 of them, sold 2 by now…knowing how rare they are I regret my decision…

If we call the “bat with attitude” a rare version of the sulky bat, is there a rare version of the lizard or any of the other early companions?

I think the cheapest (which I assume would be one of the &quotearlier&quot pets that one can get) with rare versions would be the Dazed Raven Advisor.

I don’t believe so.

I have 12 Battitudes, so in your face everyone.

The only area of the game where I seem to have consistently good luck.