Bat With Attitude

Did anyone else find one of these guys? I just got one from a (rare?) success sending a Sulky Bat into the bat cloud. There strangest part is that it counts as a Curiosity, not a Pet. Results text is in white below:
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Membraneous company [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]@alexiskennedy made me.
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Your bat soars, wheels, returns. To your surprise, it has company. It lands on one shoulder while a second bat - scarred and powerful, with an insouciant curl to its wings - lands on the other. They glare at each other, then at you, then at each other. But they both accept cave-crickets from your hand. Apparently you have an additional pet. [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]You were fortunate![/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]You now have 1 x Bat with Attitude[/color]
edited by Patrick Reding on 2/8/2012

I have one to. Maybe he will be a pet in the future. For now I think he’s just an incentive to invite people. Think about it 12 echoes for inviting people? Who could pass that up?

Except I didn’t invite anyone. I simply used the normal “release your bad into the cloud option”, hoping for some scraps.

Except I didn’t invite anyone. I simply used the normal “release your bad into the cloud option”, hoping for some scraps.[/quote]

I thought I got him for inviting someone. Oh well I guess he’s just another odd success item.

Except I didn’t invite anyone. I simply used the normal “release your bad into the cloud option”, hoping for some scraps.[/quote]

I thought I got him for inviting someone. Oh well I guess he’s just another odd success item.[/quote]

I thought that too. As it is, it would seem like the action of releasing the bat has a Lucky result, an unlucky one, and this sort of equivalent of a Rare Success?

Same here. I’ve been going through cards a lot of late, so it was probably about my tenth(ish) use of the card to get scraps.

Alas, my misspent youth has destroyed me. Every time I read “Bat with attitude” I hear it in my mind as being said by Zordon. Every time. I’m going through my inventory and it happens. “Let’s see, some carnival tickets, some scented roses - I can’t avoid him forever - some venom-rubies, A BAT WITH ATTITUDE, a ton of rostygold…”

Oh you shouldn’t let him near your rostygold. Next thing you know he’ll be dashing down the streets jumping on people and stealing their rings.

For the record, I believe they should be called Battitude.

It seems I too have become the host of such an attitudinaly challenging little fellow. Charmingly leathery and with a certain devil-may-care (and they might) glamour.

He has taken to roosting next to my collection of venom rubies.
edited by Alva St-Snow on 3/13/2012

I’m quite disappointed that their status as Curiosity rather than Pet means they can’t be named.

I suspect they’ll be used in a future opportunity. For now I have two of them.

Wow, I didn’t realize these have existed for so long, I just got my first one this week and have as of yet to see any sign that something is in place for them.

[quote=Aspeon]

I’m quite disappointed that their status as Curiosity rather than Pet means they can’t be named.[/quote]
Regret no more! For now they’re pets! I now have 4 sulky bats and 4 bats with attitude… I’d like to think the batitude ones keep the sulkers as henchmen, or as straight-man companions.

Ooh, they’re pets! Now I can resist the urge to sell them for 12.50 Echoes!

I need a good pun for their name…maybe “Batty” or “Up to Bat”?