Base BDR?

So I just recently realized that I have at some point acquired a base Dreaded of 1 without realizing it. Is this possible with Respectable and Bizarre as well, and how does it happen? The only things I can think of that I’ve done recently are become a Correspondent, become a Legendary Charisma, and starting the Uncovering Secrets storyline, but I’ve checked the wiki and I can’t tell where I got it from…

I seem to recall Tattoos give you permanent bdr, though that would mean you’ve had it for almost a year.

[quote=Arcengal]I seem to recall Tattoos give you permanent bdr, though that would mean you’ve had it for almost a year.[/quote] Ah, I did get a tattoo, that must be it. Possibly I just never noticed that until now because I only just started grinding nobility and MW again since. Well, I never did claim to be the most observant person in the Neath.

And you can go for a second tattoo!

Tattoos can only give Bizarre or Dreaded, though if I recall right there is a Respectable option if you Refuse a tattoo

[quote=Honeyaddict]Tattoos can only give Bizarre or Dreaded, though if I recall right there is a Respectable option if you Refuse a tattoo[/quote]Getting no tattoo yields only 1 point of BDR vs the 2 you can get with 2 tattoos.