(Art) Some Illustrations of Notable Items

Hi there! Not sure if this is the correct place to share these, but I decided to do some material and reference painting practice and depict a few of my favorite items and companions found in Fallen London! Note my interpretation on the design may be a little off the mark.

Loving these - especially the Infernal Rifle and the Scuttering Squad! Very good work :)

Aaa, I love these! They’re amazing!

This is amazing.

Brilliant! The Ravenglass Knife for me.

Amazing! I am against Hell and even I want a rifle. The lace on the lady who commands the Scuttering Squad is a great touch.

Amaziiing! Specially the Scuttering Squad!!! They are loveeeeeely, my delicious, lovely!

Those are gorgeous.

I adore all the art, it is most beautiful O.O
May I know your professional artist name? I’d love to admire more of your work!

Hey, thank you all for the kind words. :) It was a very fun and challenging project to try and bring these to life from their descriptions, and I’m glad people enjoy them! Personally, my favorite items are the Sharpshooter’s Rifle and the Hound of Heaven.

Honeyaddict, I admittedly have not had much of a presence outside of private circles as of late…but I do use this same pseudonym elsewhere. :>

Ooooooo! These are all so beautiful and lovely! I especially like the Rifle with (what I presume is) its hovering sighting scope … a brilliant interpretation! And the Scuttering Squad with their wee firearms … never has vicious peril been so adorable!

I was going to write something in praise, but you’ve found the perfect words for it.

WOW

not much more to say as WOW, gorgeous !

I tend to imagine my squad riding sorrow-spiders for some reason, mind you.

The Scuttering Squad, Sharpshooter’s Rifle are fantastic! I love the little detail work in the Voracious Glove and the Brass Ring. What’s great is that these are clearly identifiable fallen London items, but also clearly imbued with your own personal style-- more realistic, very slightly Chris Allsburg-ian. I’d love to see more if you illustrate more. Well done!