Anything after "A serious offer"?

… but the author does believe you can get rid of their attentions one other way: tank the ‘Intimate’ quality (just snub them, that should come easy) down to zero, and then avoid getting Connected:Hell to higher than 2. Which of course might mean you’d have to tank that also, first. And might be unfavourable regarding a couple options somewhere. And after all, will ultimately just serve to remove one more single card (‘A Devil has taken a shine to you’) from your deck.

But if it’s a matter of principles… well, it should work. :)[/quote]

I actually tried this on my alt, and it turns out that at Intimate of Devils 2 you get only cards that increase the quality–even the &quotreject&quot option causes them to be more interested in you, because you’re &quotplaying hard to get&quot.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure only one card has that, and only that, so you just need to avoid that specific card.[/quote]

Nope, there’s another card at that level, which has only one option, and that option also raises the quality.

… but the author does believe you can get rid of their attentions one other way: tank the ‘Intimate’ quality (just snub them, that should come easy) down to zero, and then avoid getting Connected:Hell to higher than 2. Which of course might mean you’d have to tank that also, first. And might be unfavourable regarding a couple options somewhere. And after all, will ultimately just serve to remove one more single card (‘A Devil has taken a shine to you’) from your deck.

But if it’s a matter of principles… well, it should work. :)[/quote]

I actually tried this on my alt, and it turns out that at Intimate of Devils 2 you get only cards that increase the quality–even the &quotreject&quot option causes them to be more interested in you, because you’re &quotplaying hard to get&quot.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure only one card has that, and only that, so you just need to avoid that specific card.[/quote]

Nope, there’s another card at that level, which has only one option, and that option also raises the quality.[/quote]

But the &quotA devil’s taken a shine to you&quot card will still appear at level 2(the wiki says it can appear up to level 4 of the quality), and you can use this card to reduce the quality, I even did this before so I know this should work.
edited by The Master on 12/18/2016