Anyone found a use for 4 secret railway items yet?

Hopefully there’s some use soon for all those traces and expertises of the first city that I’m accumulating while searching for the white gold fragment…

I need to start hunting for a third copy of each—having used the spares to fill out the wiki…

I’m up to 3 of one and none of the others. Do you think it might help if I only searched while playing Cream playing &quotCrossroads&quot live at Winterland?

Finally got my Fragment of White Gold! Now to get my Ealings Gardens Darkness high up to start fishing for the rare failure and the shriveled ball… That one’s gonna be slower going and take more surveys…

Is Shriveled Ball still there? >20 failures, but no such thing for me.

That was the last one that I got. Expensive and slow, since sometimes you succeed. But as of two weeks ago it was there.

Don’t know if this is news, but you can spend those items to remove menaces and increase your stats, from the Possessions menu. Seems like a waste of some very rare stuff, but who knows?

It is already on the wiki.

And yes, it really seems like a waste, at least for the collectors and/or those who hope some future use might be in the works.