An Impossible Theorem Brought to Ground!

In lieu of Seeking the Name (which I am now free of, deciding that it was actually a terrible idea after a few hours of having my deck clogged with dark watery cards), I decided to conduct another potentially futile and arduous endeavour: that of pinning down an Impossible Theorem.

After over a month of grinding Tales of Terror to upconvert through Extraordinary Implications and Uncanny Incunabulae into Searing Enigmas, I’ve finally done it! With the help of the Professor Denuntiata and her Truthbreaker Turbine - along with a truly heinous amount of Darkdrop Coffee to speed up those final hours - I pinned that slippery b___r down and fixed it onto enduring slate (paper would, of course, be far too flammable).

I didn’t really have any particular reason to do it apart from the notion that it might be a suitable sort of thing to display on my mantel, but it feels d__n good to finally nab one, and on my first attempt too (24% chance with 204 Watchful)!

Just thought I’d share the excitement with you, delicious friends. What accomplishments have you been up to lately in the Neath?
edited by JimmyTMalice on 6/8/2016

[There’s a thread for this already: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic678-acknowledgeable-achievements-and-accoutrements.aspx]

My congratulations! Particularly on managing it with such a small chance!

[quote=JimmyTMalice]
I didn’t really have any particular reason to do it apart from the notion that it might be a suitable sort of thing to display on my mantel, but it feels d__n good to finally nab one, and on my first attempt too (24% chance with 204 Watchful)!

Just thought I’d share the excitement with you, delicious friends. What accomplishments have you been up to lately in the Neath?
edited by JimmyTMalice on 6/8/2016[/quote]

Congratulations, Good Sir! I have been desperately attempting this feat myself, and have failed miserably thrice, despite a whopping 30% chance!

Might be worth mentioning it’s possible to do this in the University Lab. I already did it, much more safe and not as satisfying I’m sure.

Yes, the first two posts of this thread were from 2016. There’s now a better way.