An Event Begins: Shifting Streets

And 2nd city artifacts are the most profitable input for Moulin Monographs.

1 Like

Oh, I remember that…horrid grind, honestly-not even because it was that bad, just because I had about zero interest in the isles.

I wonder if this event will have a surprise second part, like explosives-dumping did.

Aw I like the isles! And I love zeefaring. (Zub club!) But grinding up to 500 pages x 3…ugh.

3 Likes

Well, that is fine, of course-they’re just not my thing.

Oh so do I!

Well, imagine what it would be like if you didn’t like the Isle lore. Of course, I’m glad it was good for you! That’s great! Just explaining myself.

1 Like

Could be, or it could just be that they are trying to keep us busy while waiting for Firmament to continue. Or, both!

Come to think of it, is it still raining? That could be the tie-in.

4 Likes

“Well, imagine what it would be like if you didn’t like the Isle lore.”

OH DEAR. But at least the zailing was fun! I love my zub. I might try to nab a Nyx later, maybe.

1 Like

The end text has changed, hasn’t it? It seems more ominous, and stuff like the turtle sculpture is gone.

That happened last time we had this event; nothing is unusual so far.

1 Like

I didn’t see it in the wiki, is there a discussion post from last time? I’ll look…

Aha!

1 Like

Only 1% left - this will come to its conclusion soon.

3 Likes

Less than 400 points to go.

Didn’t get enough actions for another go and now it is over.

2 Likes

That was fun! I like the final image of London at peace, with the welcoming light from the pub.

4 Likes

excellent event, fbg! wish i played more but i’m not playing alot rn(in more than a bit of a down tbh)so i only got to do each routh, like, 3-4 times, but the narrative was, as per useal, excellent, and it felt satsfying to use my hard-earned ad’s.

1 Like

This is just a stopgap event for us to expend actions before the next major event on the calendar. It is helpful for stockpiling some consumable items.

However, since action (and time) is a limited resource, it incurs an opportunity cost of forgoing actions used elsewhere e.g. getting Scrips, doing heists or expeditions, advancing your Tracklayer City etc.

1 Like

That’s true for everything, you will just have to decide what is more important to you …

4 Likes

I like the World events and spend most of my actions on them when they happen. It is a break from my current grind :)

5 Likes

Yeah, it was truly a nice break from getting those 500 pages x 3 for the University!

2 Likes