Advent Calendar and Christmas Cards!

Oh dear - it turns out that I had one de-activated account in my capped acquaintances and have received more than one invitation. I now need to make a decision on which one to accept.

By the way I am stat-capped so won’t need to receive Christmas cards for stat boosts.

I thought I’d point out for those of us looking for acquaintances to send and recieve christmas cards to, there is also a thread here.

As someone who lives in a country where Twitter and Facebook are banned, and who woke up to a finicky VPN, thank you!

Applause, Applause

As someone who lives in a country where Twitter and Facebook are banned, and who woke up to a finicky VPN, thank you![/quote]

[color=#0066ff]I don’t know if you’re able to view G+? I’m posting the codes there too. Here’s the page.[/color]

[quote=Hannah Flynn]
[color=#0066ff]I don’t know if you’re able to view G+? I’m posting the codes there too. Here’s the page.[/color][/quote]

Okay. I must confess. My curiosity is really peaked now, I have to ask. Do you know why the advent calendar codes would be posted on the FBG Google Plus page which has 13 followers but not the FBG tumblr which has around 500?

[quote=Cecil Palmer][quote=Hannah Flynn]
[color=#0066ff]I don’t know if you’re able to view G+? I’m posting the codes there too. Here’s the page.[/color][/quote]

Okay. I must confess. My curiosity is really peaked now, I have to ask. Do you know why the advent calendar codes would be posted on the FBG Google Plus page which has 13 followers but not the FBG tumblr which has around 500?[/quote]

[color=#0066ff]I do. ;)

Tumblr content can hang around for years. It didn’t seem sensible for us to post highly time-limited codes there.

(The Tumblr of Darkdrop Coffee is of course not a seasonal code.)[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]edit: blue![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 12/2/2014

[quote=Hannah Flynn][quote=Cecil Palmer][quote=Hannah Flynn]

Okay. I must confess. My curiosity is really peaked now, I have to ask. Do you know why the advent calendar codes would be posted on the FBG Google Plus page which has 13 followers but not the FBG tumblr which has around 500?[/quote]

[color=#0066ff]I do. ;)

Tumblr content can hang around for years. It didn’t seem sensible for us to post highly time-limited codes there.

(The Tumblr of Darkdrop Coffee is of course not a seasonal code.)[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]edit: blue![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 12/2/2014[/quote]

Oh! Okay, that makes perfect sense. Thank you very much for indulging my curiosity.

Oooh, thank you for making me aware of the Tumblr of Darkdrop Coffee. That’ll come in handy when I decide to raise my Scholar of the Correspondence quality to 21.

Cards! Social actions! New friends for… er, friendship! All this and more:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maelwys

How exciting! I get to return all the cards I’ve already been sent (exactly eight - that was convenient) and bask in all my Second Chances. I’m feeling Christmassy already!

Greetings, delicious friends! I’m in possesion of several cards already. If you’d like to begin a Holiday Repartee, I’d be pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hi there! I’ve got some cards, so if you want to send me one I’ll be happy to return the favour! Hope to meet some new people too!

Merry Christmas! (okay not yet but the spirit applies) I’d love to accept and give out cards. It is after all, one of the undeniable rights of the season.

I’m available to give and receive cards this holiday season.

'Tis the season. Christmas cards will be spread like good cheer! (Carolers should Beware of the Plant.)

'Tis the season indeed. I would gladly trade Christmas Cards with any and everyone. Thank you much.
edited by Mischiefmaker on 12/2/2014

And that is why you check to see if Time the Healer has come before you open your Advent gift! Oh well. I hope I will be able to reciprocate all of my cards in time.

If the post is light on cards addressed to you, please do let us exchange names. We certainly cannot allow that wretched landlady to receive more cards than a delicious being like yourself.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rinnai

Please, let us exchange cards of greeting! Please forgive the constant hum of purring; Parabolan kittens have become plentiful as of late.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Randal~Novelle
edited by DocRandal on 12/3/2014