Adding secondary Fate/other payment Subscription?

Hello. I was wondering if it would be possible to either add a Fate based method of subscribing, or to allow other methods of payment,. I generaly get fate though my phone, and that was how I would subscribe in the past.

Seconding. SuperRewards covered almost every obscure e-wallet in existence - it just seems silly to limit EF subscriptions to credit cards (not even PayPal is supported!)

Thank you for the seconding. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

For a long time I was unable to buy fate, but despite playing for eleven months now it was only after very recently seeing a comment like this (probably one of yours Kylestein?) that I learned that I could use phone credit to purchase Fate. As this option suits me particularly well, I would like to be able to do this more than just the once - and if I can use Fate to become an Exceptional Friend then I would be able to experience that content too.

Even if the rate of exchange means that it would be more economical to use a credit card payment, it’d be good to have the option to use (mobile-purchased) Fate to subscribe.

For a long time I was unable to buy fate, but despite playing for eleven months now it was only after very recently seeing a comment like this (probably one of yours Kylestein?) that I learned that I could use phone credit to purchase Fate. As this option suits me particularly well, I would like to be able to do this more than just the once - and if I can use Fate to become an Exceptional Friend then I would be able to experience that content too.

Even if the rate of exchange means that it would be more economical to use a credit card payment, it’d be good to have the option to use (mobile-purchased) Fate to subscribe.[/quote]

Always happy to help if it was my comment that did it.

I believe PayPal subscriptions is an option Failbetter is looking into.